Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2016 at 1:34 AM
Default Holy Simoly Wooden Frame bed
Hello to all, I have had Holy Simoly "La Boheme" Wooden Frame bed in my game for a long time, but I have never been able to find a Recolors of this particular bed.
His recolors listed so far only offer one colors, please look at the bed it is Third down ( dark brown color ) from the left going a bit toward the right of that section. http://archive.tehsims.com/mirror/H...&pagestartrow=2
It is that Wooden Bed that I am looking for more recolors for so it can match the Armoire and night stand that is shown in the other pictures. Thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 12:16 AM
I use the recolors of the wood LaBoheme bed by https://hafiseazale.dreamwidth.org/14499.html#cutid1 (towards the bottom of the posting). She also fixed some of the add-on meshes that are repositoried to the bed. All add-on meshes should be in the download file with the recolors...if you're interested in them.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 2:15 AM
@ Penelope Thanks, but that not the bed I am look for by Holy Simoly here is a very small picture of the " Wooden Frame Bed, that bed is on the link I left above.
I just don't understand why Holy Simoly would do recolors for the night stands and dressers but not for the Wooden bed.
Attached Images

Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 4:56 AM
Are Hafies extras for the set not slaved to Holy Simolys? Then all the recolours would show?

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#5 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 11:33 AM
Theorist
#6 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 1:58 PM
@Simonut
I'm a little confused about what you are looking for then...

The link I gave you is for the same bed (the wood version), even though only the single bed is shown in the image on Hafise's page. All of the meshes that she included by others are either slaved to the double bed (the one you showed in the picture) or the armoire. So, you only need recolors for the double bed and the armoire if using the add-on meshes if you want them. I assumed you already had the original recolors by Holy Simoly and were looking for more. The link I gave you are for recolors of the bed in Hafise's AL woods, as well as updated meshes.

I should mention that the download file also contains the meshes and metal recolors of the LaBoheme iron bed as well. So, you will have to delete whatever files you are not interested in.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 12:26 AM
@ Penelope I owe you an apology and thanks again for your help, I went back to the link you left, I downloaded the bed and it's fixes
The only thing I did not like about the wooden bed recolors is the creator HA took away the flower details within the bed frame. ( so I passed on that )

@ Huge Lunatic Good to see you here, ( well I think I can see you, I had laser done on my eyes ) Anyway I went back to Holy Simoly link I left above.
Yes Everything I needed is there, therefore I think I really need to go back to my eye doctor and ask for a refund, because I can not see.