Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#7551 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 10:47 PM
I once tried to have one of my parent sims teach her teen to drive, but the teen decided to instead get in a cab and drive to the other side of town to do her homework -.-'
Advertisement
Scholar
#7552 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 11:18 PM Last edited by Elynda : 2nd Sep 2019 at 4:47 AM.

Honestly I don't know if this is WTF or whether its something that's part of the game. I came across this young lady trying to shoot some pool. Only there was a gnome standing in the middle of the table and every time she tried to play a shot he would do a quick spin and the ball would fly back and hit her in the face! Owch! Then he'd vanish, but next time she tried to play he was back again. She didn't give up though, she kept at it practically all night! Pool for masochists?

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Theorist
#7553 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by themysteriouscorn
Technically not a sim 'WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?!' moment, but it's a horse so...

Wild horse is for some unfathomable reason inside.
Did I mention that it's in the basement?!?!

That pic reminds of a Dutch party song, very famous during Carnaval, a local Dutch/Belgian/German dress up party (in feb/mar and without trick/treat), something similar like Halloween. That famous song is about a horse in the hallway.

My own odd Sims 3 moment. My daughter Julia is visiting a class mate after school. It's evening now and the food in the kitchen isn't eatable anymore. This was already at the moment Julia arrives at her friend's house. This is what happens after I click on the plate and call everybody to dinner (and cancel herself getting a plate):

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Site Helper
#7554 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 4:01 AM
OK. Agnes Crumplebottom managed to get married. While she was out with her husband and her sister, she decided to cast a love charm on her husband while he was talking to her sister. After her husband made out with her sister in the middle of the street things went downhill. Her husband ended up marrying her sister.

Fast forward. She's married again. Another Love charm on her husband. Who falls in love with someone else. (We all know where this is going, right?)

Third husband. Another love charm. This time her husband leaves her for another man.

Fourth Husband. Another Love Charm while a sim is playing for tips. Apparently listening to the music is an interaction...

And now we know why she had been unlucky in love in Sims 2...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#7555 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 1:44 AM Last edited by Elynda : 2nd Sep 2019 at 4:48 AM.

Mary is beginning to feel that Bob is getting too clingy.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Test Subject
#7556 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 12:32 AM
I've seen some WTF tv viewing from my sims before, but this one takes the cake.

Top Secret Researcher
#7557 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 3:14 AM
@ShackInTheMountains

You can host pictures for Mod The Sims at http://www.modyourpanties.com/
Test Subject
#7558 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
@ShackInTheMountains

You can host pictures for Mod The Sims at http://www.modyourpanties.com/

Thank you!
Scholar
#7559 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShackInTheMountains

Well, it seems to be an alien. I'm sure they can look sideways through walls and... stuff...
Test Subject
#7560 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
Well, it seems to be an alien. I'm sure they can look sideways through walls and... stuff...

She is an alien. You're right, nothing she does should surprise me.
Field Researcher
#7561 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 6:54 PM
My sims had throw a regular party at their home (it was supposed to be a pool party but I don't have Seasons), and one of the guests brought a wedding cake

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Alchemist
#7562 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShackInTheMountains

I've noticed that my drun- wine connoisseur Sims gain that power whenever they have a drink in hand.

---------------------

This one's more on me: I accepted a midlife crisis wish to "Work out until fatigued" for a vampire.

The problem? Vampires never get fatigued from workouts, and midlife crisis wishes can't be cancelled

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Field Researcher
#7563 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 2:36 PM
My sim traveled to China, and when she came back to the base camp to sleep the owner and her daughter came to her room while she was sleeping, just to take a photo from her, since she's a 3-star celeb lol
I wish to have a pic from this one but it was at speed 3 :P

My simblr
Site Helper
#7564 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 3:09 PM
A vampire threw a party. Juan Derer showed up to crash the party. And never left.

If he's happy hanging around being a vampire's food supply, that's fine with me. It saves on the Plasma Fruit.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Test Subject
#7565 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
I've noticed that my drun- wine connoisseur Sims gain that power whenever they have a drink in hand.

I always knew that there was something strange about that "juice".
#7566 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 9:04 AM
Hotheaded sim got invited to a party, immediately picks a fight with the host.

Another sim, tired as can be, decides to go play in a leaf pile.
Field Researcher
#7567 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 4:08 AM
The cow plant ate the maid, Grim Reaper came to take his soul and all that thing. After that Grim thought that was a good idea to drink the cow plant's milk!

1. Why the frak Grim would drink it, since they're the frakking GRIM REAPER
2. Poor Grady died for nothing

Here's a pic from Grim feeling theyselves full of LIFE:

My simblr
Site Helper
#7568 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 4:56 AM
Maybe Grim was just being thorough.

#7569 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 5:09 AM
All of you are professionals, and three of you are near the tops of your cooking abilities. The fridge is full of perfectly decent food that you love. All of you need to stop heading straight for the deep fryer and/or ice cream machine every time you get hungry! Especially if you're in a hurry! And ESPECIALLY if you're tired!
Test Subject
#7570 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 9:25 PM
My Sim teleported herself home somehow while trying to impress a celebrity sim. She motioned and laughed with air for a good minute or so. Considering adding a schizophrenic backstory.
Alchemist
#7571 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 8:03 PM
You can click on some negative moodlets and Sims will go fill those motives (low bladder, hunger, hygiene).

One of my Sims was at the gym and got the "must pee NOW" moodlet and I clicked it a few times before realizing the action would cancel itself. Unfortunately, the AI doesn't account for obstacles such as the gender doors -- the female Sim was trying to go to the nearest toilet, which was within the impenetrable fortress known as The Men's Bathroom.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
#7572 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 8:39 PM
I guess it's a sea horse...
Screenshots
Scholar
#7573 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 12:41 AM
So, uh... I'm guessing that's a new way to teach someone to walk?
Screenshots
Site Helper
#7574 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 2:31 AM
So, is that a baby-sitter?

Test Subject
#7575 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 2:43 AM
Well, there are coming quite a few now... :D
Screenshots
Page 303 of 321