Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 1:33 PM
WCIF minuet posebox
I look for a minuet posebox, but for now no result.

Where can I find one ?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 4:05 PM
You mean as in the dance? Or do you mean a person? (or is it a mis-spelling of minute?)

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 6:22 PM
I mean the dance.
Link Ninja
#4 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 8:30 PM
So minuet dancing is where partners are holding hands like this:

I am sure you could manipulate your sims into that position. An idea that comes to mind is have your two dancer sims get on a ballet bar. Wait until they have their hands in this kind of position:

then pause the game.

and then use sim blender to quickly change them to formal wear (which you have picked out before this), move objects on, snap objects to grid off, put them on some Shiftable OMSPs and move them together to look like they are in a minuet.

P.S. You are not useless.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 9:30 PM
Don't forget the freezer clock to freeze them in position.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2016 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
So minuet dancing is where partners are holding hands like this:

I am sure you could manipulate your sims into that position. An idea that comes to mind is have your two dancer sims get on a ballet bar. Wait until they have their hands in this kind of position:

then pause the game.

and then use sim blender to quickly change them to formal wear (which you have picked out before this), move objects on, snap objects to grid off, put them on some Shiftable OMSPs and move them together to look like they are in a minuet.

P.S. You are not useless.

Thanks, I'll try this.. This dance sounds great for the wedding in my story, even it does not take place in the XVIIIth century in Versailles, but in the early 60's in a small fictional township near Versailles, this dance is an oblique reference to Versailles and "Lady Oscar, the Rose of Versailles".

I think I've been feeling useless since I was born.