Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 12:24 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Suddenly, my mods folder disappeared!
So I was playing my game like normal, then I exited the game, then I deleted a mod, just one mod, then I played the game again.
I noticed something strange. My sim's portrait was blank, and all of my mod interactions (Nraas, Abductor, etc.) were gone! I closed my game, and I noticed something horrible.
My mods folder is no longer there.
I didn't ever back it up, either, so I can't recover it, and I want my mods folder back.
Somebody, please help

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WELCOME TO THE WOOOORLD OF TOMORROW!"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 12:26 AM
Oh, nvm, I found it in the recycling bin, somehow :P
Sorry about that, recovering it now. Everything seems fine, but it's a little strange that the folder sent itself to the recycling bin without notice.
If anything bad happens after I get the folder back, I'll tell you guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WELCOME TO THE WOOOORLD OF TOMORROW!"