Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 3:02 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Generations, Pets, Seasons
Default S3PE Crashing
I have a bit of an overload of custom content and I need to merge it. However I can't because S3PE crashes when I save it.
Are there any solutions for this? And if not, can you refer me to alternative ways of merging TS3 Custom Content? I really need this done ASAP!
Thanks you!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 3:59 PM
How much are you merging at one time? I'm asking about total file size, not number of packages. The solution I've heard most often is to settle for several smaller files rather than one huge one.

Of course, if you're already doing that then I have no clue.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
How much are you merging at one time? I'm asking about total file size, not number of packages. The solution I've heard most often is to settle for several smaller files rather than one huge one.

Of course, if you're already doing that then I have no clue.

I can only merge about 5 packages (500-1,000KB per) And anymore than that crashes it.
And if I go for smaller I will still have the space issue.