Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 4:01 PM Last edited by pink_pixie : 4th Sep 2005 at 4:09 PM.
Default making sims swim in ponds?
Hi dudes, I know you can somehow make your sims swim in a pond as well as a pool, but how on earth do you do it?

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 4:46 PM
Here is a tutorial that will show u how to do it.

here's the link

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...untry=&view=new

If u don't get it, in other words make a lake and use the foundation to make a dock type thing by the water and add a diving board and a poll latter and they will swim.
Hope I helped KDB
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 7:59 PM
Thank you! animalyeah101!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 8:20 PM
Go to Mikeinside's tutorials they are very helpful--> http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/othertutorials.html
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 8:22 PM
COOL! those tutorials rock!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 8:24 PM
Yes their very helpful but still can't get the pond to work for me they can be diffcult to do though.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 8:59 PM
I hope it's not to difficult, because I made the swamp for my shrek and fiona charactors, and I really want a swimmable lake for them.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd May 2014 at 1:08 PM
Sorry for exhuming this old thread, but I have a problem with making my sims swim in ponds - I´ve seen all possible tutorials, made everything according to them, but my sim would never jump into the pond. She stands on diving board for a moment, but then she turns back. It´s not beacause she´s afraid - she´s super fit sim and has no problem with jumping into pools. Does anybody have the same problem? Is there some required depth of pond? Thanks (and sorry for my terrible english)!
Theorist
#9 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 12:15 AM
If you let your Sims swim in lakes, you'll never get that smell out of those fish.