Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 8:24 PM Last edited by tyraKeiraSims : 8th Jul 2017 at 7:56 AM. Reason: found a solution
Default [SOLVED] What is the cause of the weird seams on the leg of my skirt mesh?
I noticed weird seams on the legs under my new skirt mesh in CAS. They are quite obvious so I'd like to fix them. Skirt is an edited mesh from the store outfit, original outfit doesn't have the seam issue, so the problem must be in my mesh. I did some googling and I found a tool called Mesh Tangent Recalculator, would that help fix the problem?
Here is the package and the high lod mesh, if that would help.

EDIT: I fixed the issue thanks to this helpful tutorial and demon432's plugin . All I had to do is install the plugin, select the legs in Milkshape, click on vertex>allign normal and the issue is gone!
I hope it's okay to leave this thread up in case anyone else ever has the same issue.
Screenshots