Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#401 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:51 PM
I can tell

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
Scholar
#402 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:13 PM
Ugh, sometimes I could just kill the "popular" group at my school.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Scholar
#403 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:20 PM
I don't miss being a teenager for that very reason...but the popular kids left me alone for the most part once they figured out that they really didn't want my undivided attention. If they're giving you a hard time, find a way to make it very unpleasant for them (something legal ).

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Scholar
#404 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:24 PM
I just ignore them. It works after a while, but it feels like sh*t sitting there with your face burning while they insult you loudly and you can feel the whole class looking at you and thinking either "ahahah nerd" or "poor bugger" but being too scared to say anything.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Mad Poster
#405 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:32 PM
Well said.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#406 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:35 PM
I think a thing that works is just being more confident. It's hard, but if you can walk past them looking like you don't give a sh*t what they think, and if you can just give them a big grin and the one finger salute when they insult you and turn away, they might give up. You never know, every situations different.

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Mad Poster
#407 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:36 PM
I just stand in corners in the morning and during lunch...No. At lunch I sit in the bathroom stalls. I have nowhere to walk, as my only friend isn't allowed to be my friend.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#408 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:41 PM
I'm just sticking to the Vampire group till they fix these damn servers...

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#409 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:41 PM
Why isn't she allowed to be your friend?

And don't hide I know what it feels like to have no friends and that no one at school relates to you. Join a class for something you love or would like to do - dancing, horse riding, a sport, music, anything, and you might meet new and awesome people there.
xx Meg the Therapist

Call me Meg

lately i want everything

av credit
Mad Poster
#410 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:58 PM

She can't be my friend because my ex-friend who is still her friend wouldn't allow it She doesn't like the girl either, but she'll get hell if she stops being her friend..

Is there a class for Sims?

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«

Page 17 of 17