Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ktbcca
He gives me this really weird, sort of creepy, look and lets me go.

Oh my god, I can just picture the guys look, like he knows but then maybe he thought it was chronic diarrhea ( joking). That had to be horrible; luckily mine was safely at home, just a little before school started (my teachers was having this weird strike and we didn't start school until oct 26). Me and my mother and grandmother was actually cheering because, like the obvious, that meant I hit puberty and my weird sudden seizures probably would stop. We woke both my sisters up to tell them, and my older sister said, "What are crazy?! That's not a good thing!"

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elice
Oh my god, I can just picture the guys look, like he knows but then maybe he thought it was chronic diarrhea ( joking).

Oh GOD, Elice, I was laughing so hard when you said diarrhea! Ahahahaaa! Anyway, when I got my period, I didn't know what to do. I was scared to ask my three older sisters. Or even my mother. I'm pretty sure they would have helped me. Instead I just bled for the rest of the day until I told my mother.

Bra problem är inte dåliga problem.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 10:59 PM
Tsk Tsk.
I keep cramping and I dunno if its just an upset stomach or period or what.
Aren't you supposed to discharge like white stuff or something before you start it...Or is the person who wrote that a doofus?
Or am I wierd?

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Forum Resident
#29 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 11:10 PM
Mad Poster
#30 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 8:53 AM
Oho then.

It says if its accompanied by itching its a yeist infection....

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Forum Resident
#31 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 8:57 AM
I wouldn't automatically assume that it is. You should get checked out by a gyno if you're worried.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:00 AM
I can't unless they're free...
...And gynos do that too?
Shit, I don't want to work with infected women, I thought it was prego women.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Forum Resident
#33 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:06 AM
obstetricians work with pregnant women. gynos do vaginal health type things.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:07 AM
Oho
*feels like an idiot*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#35 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:10 PM
I am so happy, I've just started mine so it's a bit irregular, no-show this month :P
And no I am not preggers :D

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:34 PM
Mine started at age 11 --' I'm SOOOOOOO sick of it right now =/ All that cramps evey month =/
Mad Poster
#37 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:00 AM

brb.

*goes to look at something*

I has dots.

Oh no.
*puts dots and cramping together*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#38 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:20 AM
I hate them. Plain and simple.

I don't PMS. I don't even know they are coming. I don;t get bitchy I just act like I always do it is just I bleed for 5 days. I only get cramps and PMS if I've been under stress.

Whenever I get them, I go to my husband," Congrats! I am not pregnant!" he just goes, " Aww!" He isn't really upset. And every month I go to him that he is such a lucky bastard and he just laughs.

I got over mine just few days ago, so I am good

Mine started at age of 11. I also read the article and it made me think: odorless. I always had an odor, it wasn't bad or suffocating, it is just that it was always there. I assume they mean if it is a very bad and different then normal then there is a problem. Or am I reading wrong? and if this article is correct, I am freaking healthy xD
Mad Poster
#39 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:28 AM

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#40 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:32 AM
Mad Poster
#41 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:33 AM
at you telling your husband that.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#42 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:36 AM
it is a tradition now. Since we don't want kids atm, this is what i say xD
Mad Poster
#43 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:37 AM
Wow.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#44 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:38 AM
Yeah. I also sometimes panic if they are late that there has been an accident or something, so that is they other way of saying no it didn't!xD
Mad Poster
#45 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:40 AM

I want kids at 20...

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#46 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:42 AM
same here. that is why i panic. I mean, if accident is to happen( I belive that things happen for a reason) I am keeping the baby, it just I don't want to be a mom at 18 and have no money to support the family....

Page 2 of 2