Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:04 PM
Default fave type of music?
heeey
i have a question for all you

what types of music do you like? or you can list your fave singers for bands i'm from canada, so we all like micheal buble or drake

but i like: alicia keys, colbie caillat, joss stone, adele, beckah shae, marianas trench, faber drive, micheal buble, drake, jay sean, tiao cruz, tobyMac, kirk franklin, grits and mnay more!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:18 PM
J-pop, Soundtracks, Soft Rock.

Utada Hikaru, Nobuo Uematsu. I tend to go on a song to song basis out side of those 2.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 1:03 PM
Symphonic metal, goth rock, indie, classical, heavy metal...

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 1:18 PM
dark wave, batcave, gothic rock. :D
Theorist
#5 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 1:37 PM
Actually, as long as I think it's good, I like it- but right now, most of the songs I consider good are alternative rock, nu metal or something like that.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 1:40 PM
Eheh. Country. :P

*shunned*
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RiBlan

*shunned*

*brings Ri out of his shunned corner*
Mad Poster
#8 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RiBlan

*shunned*

Haha, I like country too. Ish. Like Taylor Swift or Colbie Caillat type of country. Some of the stuff I like is pop (Dido, Alicia Keys etc...), some of it is rock, some of it is country, some of it is new wave stuff (Enya)... My tastes in music are a random mishmashed collection, really. If you looked at my CD collection you'd think it was several different people's CD collections, when actually it's all mine. XD

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:31 PM
Anything really! (:

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 4:15 AM
I used to like Taylor Swift until I found out I didn't like the lyrics she uses. (to heart-breaking)
Instructor
#11 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 7:08 PM
I listen to alternative, rock, metal, electronic, J-Rock, a bit of pop, stuff like that. I can't stand most rap, hip-hop, or country.

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 11:24 PM
oooooh, my mom LOVES Deep Purple!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XXDeidaraXX
I listen to alternative, rock, metal, electronic, J-Rock, a bit of pop, stuff like that. I can't stand most rap, hip-hop, or country.

I can't stand anything other than country or rock. (Except that pop-rock shit. I -hate- that.)
Instructor
#14 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 12:21 PM
Rock, symphonic metal, J-rock, J-pop ^^
Theorist
#15 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 4:12 PM
I don't really listen to a type anymore. I used to be a rocker, pure and simple... But now I just listen to anything that sounds good.
There are things I outright refuse to listen to though like Taylor Swift (JUST EW. OMG, HOW CAN ANYONE LISTEN TO THAT?), Leona Lewis (HOW THE HELL DID SHE WIN X FACTOR? EWWWW!), anything at all assocciated with Atomic Kitten (I cheered so fucking hard when they split up. I really did) and other such complete shit.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:01 AM
Hmm, a lot of alternative, i really like a wide variety! i grew up listening to a pretty wider horizon of music!
my dad played rock, my mom played jazz and classical. now i have an appreciation for all kinda of music
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 4:40 AM
I like Metal, Rock, some Pop, Indie-pop, Punk, Electronic/Techno, and some Dance music...

I have no idea what to put here sooo:
lalalalalaladkhefkjhefjkhsfklalalalalalala XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 6:06 PM
Do any of you like the White Stripes? I grew up listening to a lot of White Stripes.

Hi, Im Abby, please to meet you :3
Banned
#19 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 6:55 PM
I like Hip-Hop/Rap, Pop, R&B/Soul & Dance
Banned
#20 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkykitty
Rock, symphonic metal, J-rock, J-pop ^^

What's J-Pop & J-Rock?
Theorist
#21 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 8:51 PM
Alternative/Pop/slight rock. The Fray, The Script, Owl City, Paramore, Boys Like Girls, Train, Coldplay, etc.

Quote:
What's J-Pop & J-Rock?

Japanese Pop and Japanese Rock (Like K-Pop is Korean pop)

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilmisssunshine96
heeey
i have a question for all you

what types of music do you like? or you can list your fave singers for bands i'm from canada, so we all like micheal buble or drake

but i like: alicia keys, colbie caillat, joss stone, adele, beckah shae, marianas trench, faber drive, micheal buble, drake, jay sean, tiao cruz, tobyMac, kirk franklin, grits and mnay more!

I like micheal buble
Instructor
#23 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 7:21 PM
Jason Mraz, My Chemical Romance, Plain White T's, Explosions in the Sky...
And a lot of other things
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 3:56 AM
just thought id throw in another question: hope ya'll dont mind!

what do you think of today's "bubble gum pop" music? (Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, etc)
I'm not a huge fan of it, but i know a lot of people who like it, how do you like it? Hate it with every pore? Don't really care for it?
I'm just curious!.....

Hi, Im Abby, please to meet you :3
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 3:08 AM
Default Hip Hop/pop
Sorta that mix between Hip-Hop and Pop muzik
fav artist is:
1)Lil Wayne
2)Nicki Minaj
3) Kanye West / Rihanna

Page 1 of 2