Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#276 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 5:18 AM
I have to now close the round for judging. Sorry LucyCat.

I'll PM the judges and you all can expect results tomorrow. If I have an issue with the judges timing, I'll bring in the EJs.

Goodluck everyone! The entries this round were phenomenal!!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Advertisement
Theorist
#277 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 6:21 PM
My votes are in.
Lab Assistant
#278 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 6:55 PM
That's fine, my computer decided to break down so :P

I seem to have lost my mind. I'm going to look for it, if you see it tell it to wait for me.
Test Subject
#279 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 11:47 PM
My scores are in! Good luck all
Scholar
Original Poster
#280 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 12:32 AM
I've PMed an EJ.

I so wish my pc didn't go to Microsoft heaven...I can't run Photoshop on the crummy laptop.
I like to make banners for the winner and runners-up......

*kicks old dumb pc*

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Instructor
#281 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 1:41 AM
EJ here...It will be later tonight before I can get any scores in. I can read the forums at work but can't view photos at all. I expect I can have my scores in by 2:00am or 2:30am Central Time - but probably sooner.
Banned
#282 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 3:01 AM
My scores are in.
Good luck to everyone! I absolutely LOVED this round. You all did an amazing job!
Scholar
Original Poster
#283 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 4:00 AM
All righty.....I have the scores, BUT guess what? My Round results are on my now dead pc.

So thankfully I kept my PMs from the judges...so I need to add those up.

But first I need to clean some crap off this laptop to make room for PS and get laundry done and put my daughter to bed...so give me a couple of hours.

When I reveal contest results, I want it done RIGHT! LOL

Scholar
Original Poster
#284 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 7:40 PM
Default The Results
First off I'd like thank my judges for their time. Thanks very much!
Next, I'd like to give a big hand to all the contestants for entertaining us with their fabulous entries and creativity. Without you all...there is no contest.
This was a really fun contest to host and I learned that no matter what the sim looks like, it's the person adding the details that makes the sim look great.

Now, without futher ado.......the results!!!!!

Out of a possible 240 points......this contestant received 196 points.....

With a total of 209 out of 240 is.............

Which leaves us with our creator extraordinaire, with a total of 219 points....

Congratulations robokitty!!!!
Great job....EVERYONE. All of the creativity is really inspiring to see and learn from. It was a great time!
I'll be back, when I get my new computer, with a whole new contest.

Banned
#285 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 8:14 PM
w00t!! Congratulations, robokitty!

This was a really fun contest! Everyone did an amazing job!
Top Secret Researcher
#286 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 8:17 PM
Congratulations Robokitty!

You did such a fantastic job! :D
Forum Resident
#287 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 10:25 PM
I had much fun viewing the entries for this contest, you all did outstanding work on those sims. Congratulations to every participant and especially Robokitty
Test Subject
#288 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 1:09 AM
Congrats robokitty!!
Field Researcher
#289 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 1:56 AM
You rocked it robokitty ! Congrats!

Sisaly this was a great contest and I had a lot of fun. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#290 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 2:03 AM
Congratulations, robokitty! And awesome work, easypeaze! I bow to your awesomeness!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Scholar
#291 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 8:36 AM
*squee!*

Thanks everyone! And thank you to Sisaly and the judges for the awesome contest! It was really fun participating and seeing everyone's entries.

Now, time to have a...

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Scholar
Original Poster
#292 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 7:42 PM Last edited by Sisaly : 6th Nov 2009 at 6:41 AM. Reason: spelling...
You are all welcome. It was my pleasure.

I believe that boolProp......oops I mean *beeps*..... is still giving out stars for winning a contest, so PM her, robokitty, with a link to this thread.

I'm PMing you to send you your trophy made by lemoncandy. Sorry, but the sim will have to wait until I can get my old hard drive into a new pc. I had her all made and everything......but it is what it is.

Congratulations again and thank you everyone that entered. It was an honor.

Test Subject
#293 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 12:51 AM
Congratulations to everybody. I enjoyed following this contest. Another well put together contest by Sisaly.

I'm thinking about starting a CAW team. If you're interested, PM me.

Page 12 of 12