Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Face- In TS3 SEXY edition MTS version

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,647 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 384,959 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 2nd Nov 2012 at 11:47 PM
Updated: 3rd Nov 2012 at 5:48 AM
This is a new special edition non default skin with toned sexy torso

I have said it several time now, but the idea came to me when I tried a new shading on my female skin abs, then I got this idea to transplant it into the male skin, after some adjustment and blending it with my previous male abs, I launch this pair as my newest skin which I'm surprisingly rather proud of how it turned out.

This is how the face looks in game without makeup

don't worry those moles are NOT part of the skin

here at MTS the skin is barbie waistdown, however the full detailed skin can be found at my blog

navetsea.blogspot.com

Additional Credits:
First I want to thanks all the CC creators: eyes, hair, eyebrows that I use to complete the presentation of my skin upload,
If I remember correctly: the hairs are peggy's converted by mybluebook, and then another Peggy hair, and Coolsim hair, and male hair also from mybluebook
eyes: shady's lonely eyes
eyebrows: ephemera, helaene, etc.

I also thank:
CmarNYC for skininator
Peter&Inge Jones for S3PE Buhudain for custom normal map