Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 8:14 PM
Default The Family Woman
Starting this challenge of my own that I created which is based and inspired of a spin-off challenge "The Family Man" from TS3. To sum up the challenge in short: I have to push out as many babies as possible, from as many different fathers my female sim can. I'll be tracking down and sharing my stories of this household/character life as I play through it. So without further ado....

What has happen so far ?
So far, right now my sim has a second child. Will be giving out to the father so that she can continue on doing her procreation spring. Her full name is by the challenge title, but for the sake of putting the confusion aside I'm just gonna call her "Eliza". Last daddy - a mail man.

Would have kept her at home for as long as till her cannibalistic mother felt heating up a grill, but since the little one is soo on low-maintenance she started diluting right before our eyes. I guess it doesn't even care whether fighter is taking her or not, and thus her soul is chilling as a phantom body on (or shall I say 'in' ?) the kitchen floor.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 8:19 PM
i like this! so basically pregnant challange by kpopp? (have kids with all the men in town)

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 2:59 AM
The challenge to have babies with all the men in town?

Sounds interesting.

If it was me that was doing this I would have one of my feamle Aliens be the one to have all of the babies.

What kind of rules are you using?

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.