Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 8:11 PM
AWESOME story so far! *waits patiently for update*
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:23 PM
wow it has been 4ever since the last update. id really like it if an update would occur soon(hint hint wink wink)
Test Subject
#78 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:23 PM
I love this story. point blank.

Download me into the sims 2 @ http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...4093#post604093

Vist me @www.freewebs.com/japansims

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
I support bunny's world domination!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:59 PM
I'd like to ask you a question, how did you make Jareth put his arm around Clarence? Like in this photo:

ONLY LOVE IS REVOLUTIONARY
Test Subject
Original Poster
#80 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by UtopiaGlam
I'd like to ask you a question, how did you make Jareth put his arm around Clarence? Like in this photo:

It's the Hula and More mod by Squinge at InSim.

Here.

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 2:12 PM
thank you so much, this is an absolutely GREAT story! I'm sure the next chapters will be awesome!
You have all my encouragements and congratulations, just go on this way, thanx!

Jul.

#82 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:59 PM
wow i love ur story! i can't wait for the next update. UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#83 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 7:16 PM
Chapter Eight – Dark

I managed to fall asleep at last, but it didn't last long. I woke up only a few hours later to see that Clare was gone. I had to wonder if he was avoiding me on purpose, but I didn't have time to think about it, because halfway through getting dressed I heard shouting down the hallway. I pulled on my pants and shoes and hurried down to see what was the matter.
It was chaos.

Christie was sobbing hysterically, and Clare was trying to calm her down as best he could, but every time his parents said something she only cried harder. I'd never seen her this distressed - usually she had a better handle on her emotions. She was the biggest eight-year-old I knew, and now...
I had only been in this house for two days, and already my sister was crying and Clare's parents were shouting.

Clare's parents. Whatever it was, they were going for each other's throats. I was reminded of my mother and me, and I wondered if they would feel ashamed if they knew. I could hear my name and Clare’s name and both our sister’s names being shot out like bullets.
And Danni just stood there with her arms folded, trying not to smile.

I rushed right by the argument and went straight to Clare, who looked like he was getting desperate. He saw me and flashed me the most feverish smile in the world, like he was so anxious he was just sick, which I'm sure he was. Right now, even if he was mad at me, I could see that he needed me.
"Clare..." I said, but he cut me off by shaking his head.
"Jesus, Jareth," he whispered. "I'm so scared."
"Why?" I whispered back, and started to kneel by him. "What's going on?"
He didn't have to answer. His father did it for him.

"I won't allow this abomination to continue on in my house any longer! How long as this been going on! You have some explaining to do! I knew living with that Godless whore of a mother was going to twist you somehow! I won't have you twisting up my son, too, do you hear? Either start talking or get out!"
It was like being slammed repeatedly with a sack full of bricks. I was reeling, but I managed to keep my balance. Their faces were blurring in and out. "W-What?" I squeaked, but I knew perfectly well what he was talking about.
"Sleeping together in the same bed! Sitting next to each other in the car! Tickle fights and wrestling! The couch in his room! It was a play was it!? Disgusting! And don't give me that look! I've heard it all from Danni!"

I looked at Danni. She looked right back and smiled.
She smiled at me.
But it wasn't a good smile. It was a sick, hateful, twisted smile. She mouthed words at me, but I could barely understand them.
"How's it feel, you b*****d?"
I was crying.

And then Clare's father was right there, pointing a finger in my face. "You!" he screamed, and his face was red. "You!"

"GET OUT!"

-- End of Chapter Eight

Reading this now, I realize how badly this is written. For that, I apologize, and I'll try in the future to produce some more high-quality stuff. But we all need to improve somehow.

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Test Subject
#84 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 7:33 PM
so the secret fnally gets leaked out. wow! as usual i can't wait for the next update. but plaese try to keep them more frequent sta r obin bacause it had been almost a month before you gave us chapter 8
Field Researcher
#85 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 8:02 PM
It was worth the wait. I'm sure Sta r obin was busy during the holidays.

Man, that Danni sure is a hateful, jealous b****... She needs to find her own boyfriend!!
#86 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 7:18 AM
WOW. Great update. More! Please. =)
#87 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 11:34 AM
oh that b*st*rd Danni! ooooooooohhhh! she's such a b*tch! >
Mad Poster
#88 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:26 PM
A few thoughts are running through my mind:

1. Clare is a real sweetie, but he has GOT to get more of a backbone. One thing he could have done was to just give his sister an "are you out of your MIND?" look and tell his parents that nothing sordid that his parents are thinking is happening between him and Jareth. Yes, yes, I know about the kissing, tickling and cuddling. I mean something far more serious. And this doesn't mean that something may not happen in the future once Clare leaves home. I mean right now, while he is under his parents' roof he's behaving. And he doesn't have to cross his fingers behind his back.

2. Did his parents let Clare explain his side of the story? At all? Or did they listen just to Danni? Unless the parents have been favoring her all along ....

3. Here's the tough part. The parents agreed to take care of Jareth. Jareth's mother let Jareth and Christie stay with them on this condition. I guess a lawyer could pick this agreement apart, since it wasn't on paper. But if something happens to Jareth because he has no place to go, one could argue that the parents were responsible because they were negligent. And a persuasive lawyer arguing that point might just win.

The result is simple, at least for me. I write this as a parent: If a houseguest is seriously misbehaving ... and I'm not just saying sexually here ... I would tell angrily telll him that I am going to drive him back to his parent or parents in an hour, or I am going to stick him on a train or airplane, and to pack his bags. And of course, I will make sure his Mom and/or Dad knows that I thought he behaved inappropriately in my house. Then if, even after I gave myself time to calm down, I was still p*ssed off at him, I would act. No way I would toss a minor out on the streets (presuming that the location in the story considers a child under 18 a minor ... if not, Jareth is on his own), both for moral and legal reasons. Clare's parents might want to reconsider their decision. Soon.

4. Remembering my teenage years once upon a time, I know the classic retort I might make to my parents in this situation. I won't mention it yet because I'm seeing if Clare will say this. Maybe it's no longer fashionable to say this. But I don't think it is.
Test Subject
#89 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 11:24 PM
I can't believe I missed this update.....

Oh no, everything's falling apart *sobs* Danni is so...so...so....*lemme get a dictionary*....
You certainly did a good job portraying the utter chaos of the scene via the photos and I didn't think the writing was bad at all! I hope everything gets resolved somehow....*waits eagerly*
Gallows ^^"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#90 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 5:38 AM
I'm sorry the next chapter is taking so long. I have finals coming up - which is really no fun.

#91 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:06 PM
O_O..............................................................................................

-good luck for finals they are teh b*tch DX!-
#92 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 1:49 AM
I can't believe I missed an update for so long! Wow, I knew Danni would be trouble from last CofC.
But Sacre vache, I never expected her to go that far and for the parents to go that out-of-proportion about it, though I probably should have...I can't wait, and must tell you, that is very well written. I think pretty much every writer/artist/etc. sells themselves short.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#93 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 3:14 AM
Sorry this is coming in so late, and sorry it's of such poor quality.

Chapter Nine – Paradigm

"No."
It was Clare. I think I actually cried out in surprise.
"No?" Clare's father echoed. "No? Did I just hear you say no?"
The look of fury on Clarence's face faltered, but then it came back, burning with a brightness I'd never seen. "Yeah," he said in a quiet voice, and looked at me. "I said no."
I didn't know whether to cry or smile.
"You can't say no to me," said his father, folding his arms. "I was a teenager once, too, and I know this is all a power-struggle rebellion thing, but trust me, son, it isn't worth ruining your entire life."
There were tears in Clare's eyes. He just shook his head again. The corners of his mouth were twitching, like he was trying not to cry.

"Son, there's no possible way you could persuade me otherwise," said Clare's father, and so Clare turned to me and hugged me so tightly I felt the air rush from my lungs into nothing.
His breathing was sporadic in my ear. I could feel tears on my neck, the smooth and flawless curve of his cheek.
"You wouldn't let me go," he rasped in my ear. "Why is that?"
I couldn't answer even if I had wanted to; I couldn't breathe, and everything I wanted to say and do made my head reel on its axis. The heat from his body was burning through me, like his father’s eyes, drilling into my brain…

"It's going to be okay," he said to me, and pulled away. There was a moment of intense aching, as if we were attached by the skin, and when he pulled away he was taking part of me with him.
It was going to be okay.
I knew it was.

And then Clare turned to his father, in a way I never could have turned towards my mother, and he said, "If you make him leave, I'll go, too."
I could see his father's mouth working, but no sounds came out.
His mother turned to him and smiled. "It's the right thing, Sam," she whispered. "Can't you see it?"
"No," his father snapped. "I don't."
"What's it going to be, Dad?" Clare snapped, but behind his firm tone, his hand was shaking on my back. "What's it going to be?"
His father just shook his head and marched off, and Danni followed after, growling and screeching to herself under her breath.
It was over.

Christie cheered. Clare's mother started clapping, and Clare and I dissolved into tears and laughter and kisses, not caring about anything anymore, with relief swelling inside of us to the point we might burst.
It was going to be okay after all.
But it wasn't.

-- End of Chapter Nine

Lab Assistant
#94 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 5:16 AM
hé hé hé! :clap:
I'm starving for the next one!
Oh, I'm too hurried, sorry

Mad Poster
#95 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 12:35 AM
"If you make him leave, I'll go, too."

Yup. That's the classic retort! And it looks like Jareth and Clare even have an important ally. Never underestimate Mom.

Problem is, it doesn't look like it will be enough. It looks like ... someone ... isn't going to let this rest. And I have a sinking feeling how one of them could inflict a lot of damage ... soon.
#96 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 10:37 AM
OMG! It keeps getting AMAZING! LOL! XD
Field Researcher
#97 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:48 PM
I loved it :D

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
#98 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:40 PM
I have a bad feeling something is in the works.

It's been a while since I played my family of these guys, but Clare & Jareth's triplets grew up to teen today. I'll have them one of the picture threads soon. The girls are gorgeous.
The trips are up in the Best Looking Teens thread in case anyone wants a look.
#99 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 2:06 AM
o_o...
*twitch*... Not knowing what's gonna happen makes me nervous >_<
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:26 PM
Oh wow. I just read through the first part of this story and this part, all in one sitting. Let me just say that this is probably one of the best sim stories I've ever read, and I'm so in love with Clare and Jareth...
I'm probably gonna get jumped for my next comment, but I kind of like Danni. She's just very lonely, and doesn't know how to get someone to love her. I mean, she's not a very nice girl, but I can see where she's coming from...
That said, I can't wait for the next update! Five stars and a subscription!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Page 4 of 7