Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 9:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default What kind of ghost is this?
When I selected a house it did the 'your house is haunted' challenge thingy and one of the three ghosts was a death I didn't recognse.

Sounds like a really simple question, but I googled(or duckduckgo lol) it and I can't find anything about this ghost on the wiki. I assume it's a Sims Store death or a Stuff Pack death for a Stuff Pack I don't have (I have all the expansion packs and one stuff pack). I edit the ghost on CAS and none of the deaths are selected for it.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 9:37 PM
It's the ghost of someone who died by haunting curse (when witches fail at casting the spell with the same name). It came with Supernatural, but it's weird that the death is not selected in CAS.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 10:04 PM
It is not the Haunting Curse death. That ghost is darker green. This is a lighter green with weird line thingies. (i was going to 'disagree' the comment but that seems kinda rude >.< but yeah I thought it was haunting curse at first too)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 10:06 PM
I found out with master controller you can change occult types, apparently this ghost is 'plumbot death'.

I didn't know that plumbots could even die lmao. As you can tell I'm kinda new to NRASS mods AND the ITF expansion xD
It's obviously a glitch if a sim has a plumbot ghost O_O
Site Helper
#5 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 1:38 AM
That would be a lovely backstory: a plumbot that was made just a bit too human...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 5:11 PM
yep but now the repoman has taken him away and he ceases to exist.
rip my plumsim dude
you shall be missed
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mayor-Of-Mustard
yep but now the repoman has taken him away and he ceases to exist.
rip my plumsim dude
you shall be missed

You're leaving a bit of the story out for us to interpret ourselves here. Does "has taken him away" mean your ghost sim was swept off of his feet romantically by someone who happened to be in the repo business and whisked away to happily ever after NPC adventures off-screen, or does it mean this sim had some perceived market value and was seized upon for non-payment of property taxes/weekly bills?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
You're leaving a bit of the story out for us to interpret ourselves here. Does "has taken him away" mean your ghost sim was swept off of his feet romantically by someone who happened to be in the repo business and whisked away to happily ever after NPC adventures off-screen, or does it mean this sim had some perceived market value and was seized upon for non-payment of property taxes/weekly bills?

hmm, i like the first one. plumsim x repoman's gun otp.