Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 3:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Can I safely delete the backups of towns I dont play anymore?
As the title says, basically. I have a few backup files in my 'saves' folder of games in towns that I don't play anymore, so I've deleted those games in-game. But I'm not sure if it's safe to delete the backup folders because they might not just be the game I played but they might be the actual town? So are they? If I delete them, will the town disappear as an option for a new game?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 4:06 PM
In your Saves folder? Those are safe to delete. When you do a Save or a Save As but do not change the name of your game save, TS3 creates one backup file of your previous save by that name. Those are just spare saves with a different extension in the folder name, not anything having to do with world or content installations.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 4:07 PM
Thank you! I've been having a load of crap issues with my game today so didnt want to do anything to make it worse