Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#301 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 12:19 AM Last edited by tsyokawe : 7th Nov 2015 at 5:39 PM.
This is a lot that I recently uploaded to MTS. I'd since moved it next door to Agnes Crumplebottom's house.

Today I changed the seasons to stay winter....and was testing a house I'm uploading soon. Well, I'm lookin' around (cuz WINTER), and I came across the house I'd moved.

I love winter, even digital winter. I don't know if those trees read pink in other people's games. But in my game, apparently these Red Oaks have pink bud-bark in the winter.

Edited to add: A screenshot I just got while collecting replacing shots for my next upload. I had no idea the sky could be this colour. I have no mods for ambiences stuff, and this is Sunset Valley!

Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#302 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 9:53 AM
The first two are Praaven, absolutely beautiful world. The last is a snowy Starlit Shores with a unicorn halo...though it could be northern lights. XD

Field Researcher
#303 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 1:56 PM
Default Sunset Valley
Sunset Valley with 'let them eat burned waffles' environmental Mod

Happy-Go-Lucky
Instructor
#304 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 3:37 PM
SO I'M REALLY GAY FOR ROARING HEIGHTS

It's the only town that allows me to indulge my love for tacky pastel furnishings 8') <3
Scholar
#305 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 3:45 PM Last edited by tunafishfish : 30th Dec 2015 at 3:46 PM. Reason: umlaut
I downloaded Ö Island to do my Midnight Sun challenge on and this world is just beauty everywhere! Unfortunately it rained all fall, but that seems pretty normal for my game.
Screenshots
Instructor
#306 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
I downloaded Ö Island to do my Midnight Sun challenge on and this world is just beauty everywhere! Unfortunately it rained all fall, but that seems pretty normal for my game.

Omg, that literally means Island Island.
Lab Assistant
#307 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 7:23 PM

Moonlight Falls
Scholar
#308 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
Omg, that literally means Island Island.

That's funny, what language?
Theorist
#309 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 8:53 PM
The ultra-modern Brambleton. It's still in it's very early stages, but it gets better each day.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
#310 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 9:43 PM
Default Bridgeport at night
Test Subject
#311 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 12:07 PM
Default Landscape
I forgot the town!
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#312 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 10:57 PM
I like overcast weather!

Scholar
#313 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 8:04 AM Last edited by Nemiga : 3rd Aug 2016 at 12:19 PM.
Etham's Drift at evening

Scholar
#314 Old 21st Aug 2016 at 9:42 PM
My 1st time playing in Lucky Palms desert....Sunrise/Dawn has beautiful lighting.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
#315 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
That's funny, what language?

Swedish.

Spell it Ø instead and it's Norwegian or Danish.
Scholar
#316 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 1:57 AM

I just love taking pictures of Strangetown so much. There's something so atmospheric about it. Even without the incredible evening/night/early morning lighting that just transforms the place. It's so sparse and spread out and yet it feels like no matter where you point the camera there'll be a whole bunch of interesting things.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#317 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 7:14 AM
@Gingerxyz Wow, did you make that world? It's beautiful! :lovestruc

I've been playing the original of Jericho lately, I only have a few EPs installed.

Slideshow here:
http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/J...o%20Orig%202016
Scholar
#318 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Gingerxyz Wow, did you make that world? It's beautiful! :lovestruc

Hahaha I wish I was that talented!

It's the Strangetown from here. One of my favourite worlds to play in these days, even though I seem to be drowning in errors and glitches there (maybe that's just my save?? I don't know. But something strange is definitely going on, if you'll excuse the pun!).

Here's some nighttime shots, because I can't believe I neglected to include any in my last post!

I just realised just how many of my Strangetown landscapes were taken from/next to the Curious brothers' lot. I spend most of my time there when playing (still struggling to kick the TS2 habit of only leaving the home lot when necessary ) so when I pause because OOH! Pretty lighting!! Must take photo!! I tend to be right there, and it rarely occurs to me to see what other pretty photos I could get by going for a bit of a wander I need to work on that! They do have a fantastic view though! There are much worse lots to be taking all my shots from!

And ooh! Jericho! I need to get back to that world soon! My Lara Croft sim is hanging out there waiting for more adventures!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#319 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 9:02 PM
Lab Assistant
#320 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 2:37 AM

A pond I built behind my sim's house.
Field Researcher
#321 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 3:12 AM

I'm slowly building the empty world for my bachelor/bachelorette challenge! While I'm building, I'm also having fun playing the two castaways. Haha I wish there were tigers or something to add some tension.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#322 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 4:06 AM
Rainy day in Jericho:

Rainclouds hide the moon:

My friend Mr Turnwillow looks weighed down by the snow:

He looks lonely from a distance, after his pigeon friend has flown home.
Instructor
#323 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 1:54 PM
Wojtek - A modern spin on Lunar Lakes is a great idea. That picture with the moon above is stunning.

Tysika - Wow. Just wow. Every single picture is so, so beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of your castaway world.

Simsample - Jericho looks beautiful in all kinds of weather. Poor lonely scarecrow.

All these pictures are amazing and inspiring. I am so glad I decided to take a peek into this forum.
Mad Poster
#324 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 8:10 PM
Damn. That ice-cream truck gets everywhere.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Instructor
#325 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 1:13 AM

Praaven

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Page 13 of 15