Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 9:58 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Showtime
Default Create A Sim crashing, please help :/
Hello Every time I try to load a custom sim I have downloaded from the sim bin in CAS, my game crashes I don't even have that many sims in my game bin so I really don't understand why my game does this. If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 2:21 PM
My poor you...this probably means there is a bad piece of CC packed with your downloaded Sim. You'll have to find which one and get rid of it...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
My poor you...this probably means there is a bad piece of CC packed with your downloaded Sim. You'll have to find which one and get rid of it...

I'm very careful with my cc I moved a few custom sim packs to my desktop to get them out of the way and started up my game again and everything was fine, I added one different custom sim and tried to load the sim again but it crashed again. So I'm pretty sure it's not the custom content :/
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 6:11 PM
So..the crashing sim is not custom, and/or does not have any sorts of custom content on him/her? (CC skintone, CC hair, CC clothes etc...)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
So..the crashing sim is not custom, and/or does not have any sorts of custom content on him/her? (CC skintone, CC hair, CC clothes etc...)

I mean they have some cc on them but it's more than just one sim :o It's like every time I put a custom sim in my sim bin (even if it's just one) Every sim that I try to load my game just crashes, if that makes sense.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Maybe the custom sim is broken?

But it happens with every custom sim :o Even if they're different custom sims
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 8:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
delete your whole "saved sim" folder, then run the game. TS3 will create a new saved sim folder. Quit the game, install your custom sim and try again, see if that works.

Ok I just did that and added sims back in and now they're not showing up in the sim bin at all :o :I My game is up to date and everything too