Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 2:13 PM
How to rotate world vertically...?
My mouse is dying, and does weird twitches and random clicks, so while I was building my world when it suddenly started to rotate oddly because of my mouse did something odd..
The world rotated so that I could see the sun and and all, but I can't rotate the view back to the original position because I have no idea how to rotate the world vertically!

In Camera Settings is that 'invert horizontal rotation' and 'invert vertical rotation', but I tried all kinds of stuff with that without better results..

So does anyone have advice how I could rotate the world view vertically, what buttons to hit and what magic words to mumble? :D
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 4:17 PM
Well for me if I hold down both mouse buttons at the same time I can rotate the world freeform

Hi I'm Paul!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 11:29 PM
The pitch that you're talking about, I was able to do what you were talking about by holding down the mouse wheel and moving the mouse. I hope this helps as I haven't figured out how to do it on the keyboard.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 12:31 AM
I can use Num Lock and then the up and down arrow keys on the right side of my keyboard.