Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#76 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:15 PM
OOh looks great! Play.com says its going to have it on the 29th..they better stick to it

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Advertisement
#77 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:16 PM
Thankyou so much guys for all this great info and updating so quick too! I'm keeping this tab up permanently and refreshing every so often.
Something's that just occured to me to ask - are the townies at the secret lots just the old townies but with randomly allocated hobbies or are they brand new shiny townies? (Mostly interested for the sake of my 'have 20 loves at once' romance sim)

Can't wait till I get it on friday
#78 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:17 PM
hm... did you saw anything related to llamas?
and, what does the koi pond do? it seems useless...
Inventor
#79 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Allison
Here's a Wikipedia article on FreeTime: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_2_Free_Time

Release dates:
Europe: Feb 22
North America: Feb 26
Australia: Feb 28 (hm, your store must have got it early)
UK: Feb 29

Yeah, 2 more days for me! I cannot WAIT.

AFAIK, the European release is still for the 28th.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
#80 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by calalily
I got freetime today too - and put the pictures and videos on my site, so that everyone could have a look :D

http://calalily.sublimesims.net/freetime.html

Hi Calily, thanks for the info but thought you should know that the zips that are supposed to contain your videos are all empty
Instructor
#81 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:29 PM
omg i'm so excited now. it comes out 2morrow here. YAY!!!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FrootLoop
Has anyone tinkered with the perfectly good bath or shower yet? I don't know what it does to them...might go play for a few minutes and see

LOL..i did. I got Natasha Ur (something?) to do it..but she made a mess LOL. Of course she is more into art and not mechanics might have done it LAFFS

Trissle i have see only new townies..but then again i am playing the new hood. Could be different with others...
Sorry i only have one pic of one secret lot. The girl on the floor is Hannah Bell (new fam) She is at her secret lot..music and something...she is talking to the person that 'owns' the lot (if that makes sense)

my stories:
Something Lost
Forum Resident
#83 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I_Love_Simming
OOh looks great! Play.com says its going to have it on the 29th..they better stick to it

Just been to the site, and it says they have it in stock now! I thought it was the 29th for the UK...oh well, YAY

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
#84 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I_Love_Simming
Just been to the site, and it says they have it in stock now! I thought it was the 29th for the UK...oh well, YAY

My pre order only says order placed, I wonder when they'll dispatch it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#85 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by calalily
I got freetime today too - and put the pictures and videos on my site, so that everyone could have a look :D

http://calalily.sublimesims.net/freetime.html

Great pics :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#86 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
Thankyou so much guys for all this great info and updating so quick too! I'm keeping this tab up permanently and refreshing every so often.
Something's that just occured to me to ask - are the townies at the secret lots just the old townies but with randomly allocated hobbies or are they brand new shiny townies? (Mostly interested for the sake of my 'have 20 loves at once' romance sim)

Can't wait till I get it on friday

Not completely sure about this as I don't take much notice of the townies, but I think they're the same old ones.

Couple of pics of secret club lots. Sorry they're not great but it's after midnight and I just wanted to put a few up before I go to bed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#87 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bookworm_duo
hm... did you saw anything related to llamas?
and, what does the koi pond do? it seems useless...

The only llama thing I've seen so far is the cut out on the side of the new computer. At least I think it's the llama, not a rabbit. Oh, and there was a llama in a canoe sculpture I think.

The koi pond is pretty much just decorative I think, haven't actually been able to get one yet as it's the reward for the oceanographer careeer. It would be pretty funny if you were able to fish from it though :D

I really gotta get to bed if I want to get up early to play
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 1:19 PM
i think the pond is to do with the nature hobby. I sent the sim to the Peerless park and it was there. All she could do was feed the fish. Will post pics of it soon.
(and you could prb get it by cheating. UnlockCareerRewards)

Ok...more pics...
Peerless park (its for the nature hobby)

Feeding the fish in the koi pond (sp?)

My muse-Dance studio for the music and dance hobby

and i found this cool. Depending on their hobby they will do something while waiting..

(thats it for me..i need sleep. Hope you all get your copy early to. Its a lot of fun!)

my stories:
Something Lost
Scholar
#89 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 1:40 PM
Is that a rubix cube??? If so, I shall now lose consciousness... LOL awesome..

Maybe i'm late with this but is Desiderata Valley a sub-hood or regular hood like RB hills?
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 1:41 PM
yeah it is..LOL. And its a reg hood. (like RB hills or strange town)

my stories:
Something Lost
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 2:00 PM
There's a llama clock, and a llama light, from memory. I'm just uploading those videos in the zips now. Give it an hour or so, and should be right. :D
Field Researcher
#92 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 2:16 PM
I love the pics of the new stereo and tv's. LOVE IT
#93 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 2:21 PM
Thanks for sharing these great pics and all this info...k I'm more excited about this than I was about BV

*drive-by hugs to Cin*
Scholar
#94 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 2:24 PM
*tackles Destin*

:D
#95 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 3:24 PM
Wait 3 way calling is only for popularity sims?!...someone has to hack that.

Bombolat and ambnumber, T confirmed a while back that it does have securom.

Thanks for all the info guys. :D
Scholar
#96 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zizismommy
Wait 3 way calling is only for popularity sims?!...someone has to hack that.

Bombolat and ambnumber, T confirmed a while back that it does have securom.

Thanks for all the info guys. :D

Agreed. I never play the popularity aspiration because the phone is ALWAYS ringing with those guys LOL I'd like my family sims to be able to call and talk to two children attending two different colleges... or something like that.

I'm still shocked theres a freakin rubix cube
Inventor
#97 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 3:47 PM
Awesome! I want this pak so bad now. One thing though, could someone please give me more info on the new families?
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 4:28 PM
The videos are done. There's heaps of new families - a whole new neighbourhood. I played the Una family for a second, but there's at least 10 new households. There's also a couple of families in the family bin.
Alchemist
#99 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 5:00 PM
That's so friggin awesome, I really can't wait to get my grubby little paws on it Thanks for the info and pics!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#100 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 5:12 PM
Wo so many members reading this thread!

I wants it now!
But I made a promise to myself I'm not allowed it for another 3 weeks now anyways... I've got a school placement to finish and then a uni assignment to hand in. It will just distract me wayyy too much!
I really should stop reading this thread actually.. it's tormenting! Must.. not.. go.. order.. it.. now! Argh!

I can't wait for the secondary aspirations and rewards!
Page 4 of 18