Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 3:31 PM
Default Weird Products Marketed Towards Women
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/...d_n_623150.html

These really made me giggle. I have to say I got the biggest laugh at the fleece top/baby carrier thing. The caption says it all!

Which is your favorite?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 3:44 PM
I think the Diva Cup takes the cake, as far as crazy female-oriented products. I'm all for saving the environment, but the last thing I want to do is wash menstrual blood out of a plastic cup in order to reuse it. That's where I draw the line :P.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 3:52 PM
Ahaahahaa
These are so funny

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 4:37 PM
Ahaha, I could actually make use of a urinal cup.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 8:26 PM
Another good one is probably pink hardhats. It's so pointless it's funny. And, it has a higher risk of getting others into accidents because of the blinding neon pink! :P

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 9:38 PM
Haha, those are ridiculous! xD I'm especially creeped out by the thong jeans- blech! Who would spend 10 dollars on a pair of those, let alone almost 100?

Thanks for the link!

"I have hated the words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right."
-Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

Yearbook
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 5:36 AM
The Shake Weight

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 9:05 AM
Hahaha
They look so weird when they do it xD

Theorist
#9 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I think the Diva Cup takes the cake, as far as crazy female-oriented products. I'm all for saving the environment, but the last thing I want to do is wash menstrual blood out of a plastic cup in order to reuse it. That's where I draw the line :P.

That is the most repulsive thing I have ever come across.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 9:41 PM
Am I the only one digging the hair dye for "down there"? I like the pink
Theorist
#11 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 9:51 PM
@BewitchedPrue: I once watched a show where two people didn't do any washing or putting chemicals on themselves for a few months. And the woman got to her period and she had to use one of those... I almost died at the thought of it. She was like "THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!"

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Alchemist
#12 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 9:56 PM
Taking Twilight obsessions too far... (Warning! NSFW!!!)

Read the comments. Some are pretty damn hilarious!!