Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I'm back - and I come carrying skins!

by Enayla Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 6:34 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 9:14 AM by Enayla

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 186 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 8
Test Subject
#151 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 12:28 PM
Default nooooooo!!! =[
These skins are absolutely gorgeous!!! But when I download any of your skins I always get the following error messages:

! C:\Documents and Settings\geoff\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\MTS2_349656_Enayla_coldlight.rar: CRC failed in e1720406_coldlight.package. The file is corrupt
! C:\Documents and Settings\geoff\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\MTS2_349656_Enayla_coldlight.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Can anyone help me with this problem? If so please PM me! I must have these skins for my game!! =p
Test Subject
#152 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 1:45 PM
Beautiful,Enayla,beautiful! Your skins are just the best! Thanks for sharing.
*downloads*
Test Subject
#153 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 10:29 AM
Default Game crash
Hey I love your work. I am just wondering if anyone has posted any problems with the skins? I have all 4 exp and both stuff packs. My game has started crashing after i loaded these. I did also load some hair so I am looking for what did it. If anyone has had problems let me know please. I really want to use these skins
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 12:40 AM
@ChibiKelzaFox & ishash: Weird, I can download them without any problems. Don't give up and keep trying - maybe the MTS2 server is trying to annoy you!

@Kimajjs: I can't imagine your problems arise from these skins as noone else (including myself) experienced the same problems. You could try and delete the "groups.cache" file in your "EA Games/The Sims 2" folder. Deleting this file should solve all kinds of problems according to several Sims 2 forums ...

@Enayla: I keep repeating myself in many of your skin tone threads, but your work is just too amazing. I keep staring at your uploaded pictures in awe because the Sims look so gorgeous with your skin tones. I made "Sunset" default for my Maxis shade #4, and I can't believe how great my dark-skinned Sims look now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#155 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 8:05 AM
I love all of your skin set, thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#156 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 11:21 AM
Beautiful skintones Thanks Enayla !
Test Subject
#157 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:23 AM
i want your sims *heavily breathes*
Test Subject
#158 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:07 AM
With kind thanks to Enayla for permission these skins (and almost all of her others) have been made genetic (non-dominant, fitting into the darkness range just like the 'normal' EA skins) by me over at The Sims 2 Workshop http://www.sims2workshop.com/viewtopic.php?p=10290

I'm sorry I couldn't post them here at MTS2 but the moderators here refused to read my permission email

Private Sim @ Mod The Sims 2
Merlin's Nemesis @ The Sims 2 Workshop
Madame Mim @ More Awesome Than You (and in the newsgroups)
My Project To Geneticise Enayla's Skins
Test Subject
#159 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 3:09 AM
I am absolutely in love with "Cold Light," it's my favorite skintone ever! :]
Test Subject
#160 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 11:08 PM
OMG! This is AMAZING! Tell me, how do you do this????

Yours Truley,
Atomic-Ian
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 12:19 AM
Just wanted to say thanks. I've downloaded many of your skintones, and they look really beautiful. Keep up the good work.
Forum Resident
#162 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 12:46 AM
As always perfection!!! Thanks for all your hard work. Undeniable the best work I have ever seen. I am a fan...many thanks again!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 12:45 AM
Enayla, these are fantastic! i am absolutely smitten with your skins!
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 6:40 PM
Hi,

I've just saw your latest skintones (also the olders like Pixie Skins).
It's great, especially I love the facial textures

But the bodies' and some parts of faces' look familiar to me, remind my skintones, maybe you know.
It looks like you blurred my textures a little, and I can't find any credit.
Would you mind explanning that?

I'm Louis at SimCribbling.
I tried to send you a private message but your room was fulled.
Test Subject
#165 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:58 PM
ARGH! No wonder you're so good at creating skins! You're Linda Bergkvist! Damn you, you're using your artistic skills for modding purposes. I have to thank you, not only are these great for my game but I've actually learnt alot from them, like how the light falls on the face and theres a slight green tone under the eyes, ect. ^-^ and also, your tutorials on your site are great. i learnt how to paint on photoshop solely from them. aye. okay.
[/manic fanmail]
erm, yeah, fabulous work!
Test Subject
#166 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 2:16 PM
I love your work so much Enayla. Your paintings are beautiful beyond words. You inspire me greatly! The skins you make are just insanely gorgeous! I hope you come back soon with some more wonderous skintones and eyes :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Ren
But the bodies' and some parts of faces' look familiar to me, remind my skintones, maybe you know.
It looks like you blurred my textures a little, and I can't find any credit.
Would you mind explanning that?

I'm sorry but this is the amazing Linda Bergkvist ! You should check out her site and see her amazing art. Your skins are lovely Louis, but I highly doubt that Enayla would need to use part of them in her work. And if she did, she would without a doubt credit you.

Also, aren't all skintones going to have some similarities in one way or another? They are meant to be flesh after all

"And pleasant is the fairy land,
But, an eerie tale to tell,
Ay at the end of seven years,
We pay a tithe to hell"- Tam Lin
Test Subject
#167 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:33 AM
Thanks for skins! Very beautiful!

hugs!
Juca
Test Subject
#168 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 4:56 PM
Are they anatomically correct? Everyone has anatomically correct skins, I've been looking everywhere to find some, and still can't find any!

Silkydog.
Instructor
#169 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 11:27 PM
Thanks a lot for beutiful skins, i remember i have downloaed your art before, i tried the coldlight out in Photoshop, and it's so beutiful! So are all of them.

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Instructor
#170 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 11:34 PM
Hi.
Quote: Originally posted by Silkydog01
Are they anatomically correct? Everyone has anatomically correct skins, I've been looking everywhere to find some, and still can't find any!

I've attended artschool for years, and have been drawing acts, people, models for many years ago. No, they are not anatomical correct, i guess
it's very difficult. But they work fine in my game, i like them very much!
And if you re not very picky, (as i am) you'll do not really see the big difference in the game. If you are not satisfied with the skins, you can use
the default maxis (not anatomical correct either )

as Testobjects we might try out to make some ourself. I bet i would find problems. Have to learn how to use milkshape and other stuff.

I thank the artists for making such nice skins, and have no plan to complain, they work for free to share with us. Use them and try, you will like them

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Top Secret Researcher
#171 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 3:14 PM
Very nice!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:12 AM
I just realized I'd never posted....@.@

ALL of my main Sims use your skins! They're gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 5:21 AM
These are so beautiful!! I can't wait for more
Test Subject
#174 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 3:35 AM
Hah hah!You really have some talent for skins.I can't make anything O_O;;.I adore your skins,probly the only ones I like.*picky picky*
Test Subject
#175 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 11:12 PM
i really like the looks of this skin i cant wait to try it out on my game!
Page 7 of 8