Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 1:03 AM
Missing University Lifetime Wants?
Damn!

I just read online that the life time wants for the University expansion pack are removed if Nightlife is installed. That means "Become Cult Leader" is gone (Cult Leader is the top of the Paranormal Career, or so I'm told)

I really wanted my sim to have this lifetime want, is there some mod or hack that reinstalls the lifetime wants for university? Or some way I could do it myself?

P.s
I won't uninstall Nightlife no matter what!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 1:24 AM
I use uni_ltws_sns from MATY. Not sure which EPs you have.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tzigone
I use uni_ltws_sns from MATY. Not sure which EPs you have.
I have every single Expansion pack and Stuff pack.. Where can I find the uni_itws_sns?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 2:04 AM Last edited by Tzigone : 9th Jul 2014 at 2:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MatthewIDI
I have every single Expansion pack and Stuff pack.. Where can I find the uni_itws_sns?

Then you can use http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/al/hacks/ (list is alphabetical, as I'm sure you can see)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 2:48 AM
Then you can use http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/al/hacks/ (list is alphabetical, as I'm sure you can see)

Thanks, I downloaded it but it said in the compatibility for TheSims2 Seaons + Uni only. If I have all the EPs and SPs installed will it still work?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 2:49 AM
Quote:
Thanks, I downloaded it but it said in the compatibility for TheSims2 Seaons + Uni only. If I have all the EPs and SPs installed will it still work?
Yes. It just means you need to have those two EPs for it to work. Actually, the link I gave you was to the "Aparment Life" list of hacks (I chose it because it was the last EP released).
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 3:01 AM
Yes it's compatible with all EP's, I've used it for years.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#8 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 7:20 AM
Pity they didn't reenable the 'get X number of children abducted by aliens' want.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 10:36 AM
Yes. It just means you need to have those two EPs for it to work. Actually, the link I gave you was to the "Aparment Life" list of hacks (I chose it because it was the last EP released).

Ok, thanks for all your help!