Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 7:16 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Island Paradise
Default scripting mod getting naked
Hello I have learned a lot from this website in how to install packages and for the most part I can see some progress. I have some mods that I have downloaded for example this one that I have listed which removes the spin when Sims are getting good dressed and undressed but it is a script package and I have Unrar'd This file Successfully. It mentions the word script and when the new game screen loads there is a message that says that a get naked script has been detected. I select OK and the game Co tines to load normally until just about ready to start where I can create a similar and then it hangs. I don't know if it just takes a long time for this to load or if there is more to installing a scripted package. I have searched the forums and have not found what can help me. I am new to the website and just purchased my Sims3 this week. I use an he laptop and otherwise the game runs fine. If I remove the script the game loads and runs without issue.so I know it is something with the script which is only 9kb in size. I would also like to know about animations but that is another story which I will save for later. I also have mods that are sliders and I don't know what sliders or how to install them. I do have everything else set up in users documents the sims3 mods packages like in the instructions.
Thank you for any help.
Sincerely
Yosef Malone
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 2:21 PM
I forgot to add that I am using windows 8 on my laptop and can't find support for windows 8 but I don't think it makes much of a difference because the game still runs with the mods that aren't sliders or scripts.
Thank you