Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 6:13 AM Last edited by no.1froggie : 31st Aug 2014 at 6:37 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Change current town to a foreign town partially solved
Is it possible to change the current town/world that you are living into a foreign town/world? I do use mods and cheat codes.

Another question, once you use the traveler mod is it possible to get the country, say france, to have jobs and for the sims to have babies?

I haven't found an answer to my top question but after trying several different things I have an answer to my bottom question. Thought I would post it if anyone else has the same question. It is possible to move to another country with or without twallans traveler mod. Once you are in one of the world adventures this is what I did. I first had my family move to a different house other than the base camp. Then I deleted the camp, turned the lot into a no visitors allowed. Once I did that I created custum rabbit holes with custom rabbit hole rugs that can be found here on mod the sims to create places like the hospital, police station, school. I wasn't sure if the sims would be able to use the places and have jobs. They do get to have jobs and can go to school just like in the hometowns.