Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

*Dream Wedding*-wedding gowns by BerneseLand

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,061 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 178,376 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 13th Jan 2009 at 6:48 PM
Updated: 18th Mar 2009 at 3:43 PM
Hi everybody,
I have created some amazing wedding gowns for you.They are made of so beautiful materials like silk,lace,chiffon, etc.This are the dresses from your Sims deepest desires and fantasies.I have included all the meshes!
Here are the dresses:
-The first one is made of many layers of soft net material.The corset is made of pure silk and it has some gorgeous details on the waist line.In this dress your Sim lady is going to look like an angel who fell out from heaven.

-The second one is very detailed and breath taking.It has so many gorgeous details and it is made of chiffon.In this dress your Sim lady is going to look like Goddess.

-The third one is soo gorgeous and stunning.It is strapless and very beautiful.It is made of many layers of lace and it has many details.In this dress your Sim lady is going to look like a princess whose beauty is out standing.

-The last dress is very unique.I´m sure you a re going to love this one.This dress has two parts.The upper part is made of very soft material and it has a satin bow on it.It also has some sparkles and it is very detailed.The bottom part is made of many layers of thin ,kind of a transparent material.In this dress your Sim lady is going to look like a girl from every man´s dream.

Additional credits:
Dress 1 mesh by Pronup Sims
Dress 2 mesh by Liana
Dress 3 mesh by Liana
Dress 4 mesh by SussisSoGoodSims
Model hairs by Peggy Zone (free) , Raon (free) , Sango 91
Accessories by Pronup Sims