Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 3:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Mod's aren't working
I've recently reinstalled everything on to my new laptop, the mods I've downloaded used to work with my game before but for some reason nothing works now. Any solutions?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 3:11 PM
Best shot? Uninstall then reinstall the mods. Also, did you install them correctly? Do you have everything needed for installing mods? Like, for example, did you download WinRar?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
Best shot? Uninstall then reinstall the mods. Also, did you install them correctly? Do you have everything needed for installing mods? Like, for example, did you download WinRar?

Yeah i've got it sorted now for the mods to work, my only problem now is the game running slowly
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 4:28 PM
If you'd like some help with the slow running game, can you please post the system specs of your new laptop? Game Help:System Specswiki

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.