Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 1:03 PM
Default need help with flashing walls on a lot
i've created a custom world for the sims 3 and i'm having issues with flashing walls on a lot. i have created a dance club within a metropolitan building. There's an issue with one of the rooms on the upper floor where the walls (and floor i think) flash white at around 1 second intervals, all the other rooms look fine, it's just that one room. there is no custom content at all (i have double checked). i've tried changing the wall paint and few items in the room, the only thing i haven't done yet is rebuild the lot, which i dont really want to do as a lot of work went into it. i have also not tried saving the lot to the bin, deleting it and putting it back down as i think this will not solve the issue. i've been playing the sims 3 since it came out and i've never seen this before, has anyone else had this issue? i've tried to google it but can't find any information at all. any suggestions would be much appreciated!