Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 6:57 PM
Default Baby chime?
Is that a baby chime I'm hearing or does it always play after a woohoo?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 7:03 PM
There *is* a baby chime, and it does *not* always play after a woohoo.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 7:05 PM
Thanks. My female bard must be fertile Merdile!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 7:41 PM
WooHoo has a greatly enhanced chance of pregnancy. I almost failed a quest when I had to fight a duel and my female hero was pregnant. She had to give birth first. Actually quite realistic.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 7:52 PM
It's best not to woohoo until Free Time
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 7:57 PM
My knight had to woohoo for his quest. It was either that or be executed.
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 8:03 PM
An extra tip is to make all your fighting sims male. Monarch, Knight, Spy, Wizard. Than you can fight and woohoo with no effects on quests. Or simply have testingcheats enabled and delete the sentenced moodlet.
Instructor
#8 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 10:33 PM
Most of my characters end up being males, but several quests I've done involved them sleeping with someone, and none of them have yet got any of the random women they slept with pregnant... weird, I'm not sure why.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 11:34 PM
Maybe only married sims can get pregnant.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 12:05 AM
I don't know: today i've taken a quest with my doctor (female, all my heroines are females^^) and then i see that boy hanging around her: same pale skin, same red-orange hair... I discovered that is her child! When did she got pregnant and with who? There is a way to discover who is the father, also is strange because all my heroines are beautiful lesbians O_0
Mad Poster
#11 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One
Maybe only married sims can get pregnant.
My non-married Bard woohooed for the first time and got pregnant, so marital status apparently makes no difference.
Inventor
#12 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 1:22 AM
Marital status makes no difference as far as heroes are concerned, but I have yet to see an unmarried pregnant NPC.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 1:52 PM
I just saved right before the act and then if it chimed I quit without saving and tried again until I did not hear the pretty music. I don't usually cheat very often in regular Sims but then I'm not being forced to do all this questing either. I know I could do the window cheats but I do like doing a few quest now and then. I just wish EA had allowed us to do it at our own pace when we wanted and not tried to force us to be regular video game players. I was afraid they were heading this way when Sims 3 came out. Even made a comment about it on the board and boy you'd thought I'd killed my mother!