Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 6:02 AM
Default sandbox
how to enable?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 8:19 AM
Using the Testing Cheats Enabled fix type in "unlockallquests" and select "Freetime".
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 9:35 AM
Also, if you want to enable daily duties (which are disabled by default in the Free Time quest) type "EnableRespos". Note however that in testing this, when I went from one hero to the next from within this quest, these duties reset each time, even if I'd done them already that day. So if you enable your responsibilities, it's best to stick with one character. If you want to switch characters, go back to Kingdom Mode, quit the quest and then start it again, picking a new hero.

If you want to play in this mod indefinitely (i.e. never running out of quests to do), type "setQP", followed by a large number. Example: setQP 50000

Finally, if you want to be able to build all the buildings and have a true sandbox with all the heroes available at the beginning of a game, type "setKP" followed by a large number (i.e. setKP 50000).

Oh, one last final last-but-not-least, type "DisableClothingFilter On" to enable all clothes for characters. I found it's not ALL clothes, but many more than what's generally available.

I know there's a long thread about cheat codes, which is where I learned all this, but this is a response to the OP and IMO a nice summation of the cheats required to turn Sims Medieval into the game it should've been.
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
#4 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by James009
Using the Testing Cheats Enabled fix type in "unlockallquests" and select "Freetime".

Genius. I love you. I want to play sims medieval again. It turned me off that it did not allow me to go here and there freely, like in sims 3. *installing again*

Do not install pescado's mod. It is the one producing the errors it warns you about. Get Twallan's instead. It cleans your save file and prevents glitches.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 4:05 AM
it says unknown command when i type unlockallquests

TestingCheatsEnabled=1 is on in ini
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ToRnado
it says unknown command when i type unlockallquests

TestingCheatsEnabled=1 is on in ini

That's because it's Showallquests
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 8:07 AM
it only works in new games/kingdoms started?
Instructor
#8 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ToRnado
it only works in new games/kingdoms started?

No, but you have to type "ShowAllQuests", like Pocus said

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 2:19 PM
i type it but they don't all show only in a new game