Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Paris Hilton (sims3)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 882 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 120,354 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 14th Jun 2009 at 6:46 PM
Eeeeek Demon! lol

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank mts2 admins for not approving my first version of the sims3 Paris, because she sucked, and by doing that, I have worked harder to make this version.

Second, I am not sure that I will make sims3 celebrities, until some custom contents are made, or some program for making them, or whatever, because this is sooo hard…

Third, I just couldn’t sand that you don’t have such a hateable person in the Sims3 :P

Last, but not least…please do not send me requests, because I am also a beginner at the sims3, so I will not be able to make ANYTHING yet…

…and yes, I think that she looks good 

No custom contents included, abraca-duuuh

Ps. I’ve tried to make Paris Hilton photo session look-alike dress :P
Love her, hate her, kill her…do not redistribute, upload and claim as your own, offer her at the exchange as your creation, blah, blah XD

Enjoy!