Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 12:38 AM
Default Useful debug objects?
I'm trying to browse the various debug objects right now in hopes of finding one that offers some new options. Unfortunately, returning to live mode is a bit of a problem sometimes. Oh well!

Have you found any debug objects like in TS3 yet? Namely those that would allow for a change of children clothing, etc. You know, the stuff we're all looking for. ;-)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 12:41 AM
There are debug objects? Where are they located in the buy menu?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 2:05 AM
I assume you have the debug enabler package installed, if not there's plenty of info on that around here. Simply enter the console command "buydebug" and a new subcategory will pop up on your build/buy interface. Be careful though, most of the items don't have descriptions or insightful names, and some of them freeze your game when you try to return to live mode.
I haven't been able to get them to work like I'm used to from TS3, grrr. No hidden object functions or settings or anything, at least not yet.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:00 PM
i did find that the rock and herb resource spawners work when you place them down, problem is you cant delete them after placing them.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 3:23 PM
Yeah, same problem here. I've put some windows in and want to delete them, but I cant.

One other thing I've noticed is that there's a lot of cool stuff like miniatures, bags of gold, and other various neat little "clutter" decorations in the buydebug menu.

Problem is, you can't put most of them ON anything! They're stuck on the floor and can't be put on tables. So even though they could be used to make your castle look awesome, you can't do very much with them.