Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 4:45 AM
Default Daily income not working
I know a few other people have had this problem, but I haven't found a solution to it yet. My daily income has stopped working for inactive heroes. I know that you get no daily income on the active Sims but inactive ones should be accumulating money when they aren't being played. However mine aren't! I've heard this can possibly be fixed by reinstalling the game, but I'd rather not have to do that if possible. It isn't the end of the world and I can always get money with cheats if I need to, but I'm trying not to use cheats for too many things.

On an unrelated note, my monarch's servant is also cooking in the fire places that have no cook-pots in them. It's kind of funny, but slightly annoying too.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 10:01 AM
Hm... You could try backing up your saved game data, and then re-installing. I haven't run into this problem yet - though with my luck so far in this game, I wouldn't be surprised if it's just around the corner - so I can't imagine any other solution. I've spammed the shift-click and reset object fix so many times that I've come to rely on it for most of my bugs, but I don't see how that would work here. xD
If all else fails, cheat yourself up a fair amount of simoles relative to their income and call it good.
Hope you get it working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 5:37 PM
Yeah I'd almost rather just use the cheat to get some extra Simoles than deal with reinstalling the whole game. I think I'll cross my fingers that it gets fixed with the next patch that's coming out this week.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 2:11 PM
I had this problem and I can verify that doing a clean re-installation does fix it, but not permanently since it was back again after a week.

Here's to hoping they actually fix this in the patch.

~~like a dirty dog