Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:28 PM
Installer (v1514) not installing.
I have tried multiple times to install. I have tried saving to hard disk and running, as well as running right from initial option from web page. I have removed all previous references to to installer on my hard disk, prior to attempting install. .net 1.1 has been installed and shows in my add/remove programs.

I continually get a Microsoft warning that the software is from an unregistered publisher, but I choose to option to go on. I then receive message that a previous version exists. I choose to uninstall and go on. After that, it acts as though it is done and I get no installation shield or message that anything has happened. I have the initial installation package where I saved it and .pf file in windows\prefetch directory. End of story. Nothing else anywhere, including add/remove programs look up.

Am out of ideas. Any suggestions ??

Many thanks in advance !!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:14 PM
I am getting the same problem as you...and I got no idea of what to do and what .net is... T_T
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 12:03 PM
I have the same problem!!!!!PLZ someone help us!