Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 11:18 PM
Hey Amaira!

Btw, You can call me Dede * My nickname irl *. Founders Legacy seems so long, and so impersonal! lol.
Hahaa, I appreciate little details like that, it really did make me feel like poor Flick really was poor! I've never played Twinbrook. Dunno why. I'll try it someday, i just love Sunset Valley, because the Goths live there, and i love them <3

As for breaking the rule, that rule was always intact. It was actually stated in rule 12 before. But i was worried people would miss it because i had wrote " You may NOT aquire a simbot through the lifetime rewards panel, simbots must be earned through the inventing booth! "
So i didn't mention the actual name of the reward so i was worried people wouldn't clue in, so i put it again under the new rules just incase! Good thing i did, your probably not the only one who didn't notice it.

You can move the simbot out, but then you have wasted 40,000 ltr. How long has the simbot been living in the lot? The other thing you could do is keep the simbot living in the lot and get someones Inventing skill to level 10 find and gather 1 palladium, 10 life fruit, 1 heart-cut pink diamond, and 100 scrap.. This is essentially the quest to get the simbot via the inventing booth. Just make sure you don't get another simbot. I've never tried so i don't actually know if you can throw those items out. But once you have them, drag them to the trash, or visit the junkyard and try to drop them all in there. If none of that works just sell those items. If they are worth a ton of money then if you can, use the family funds cheat.
Once you do all that you pretty much earned the simbot the same way so it's fine. In the meantime having your simbot live on your lot is fine, just try to get all of that stuff as soon as you can!

If you want to get Late Night, I think you totally should. I can only speak for myself, but it is for sure my favorite expansion yet. It feels a lot more like sims should. Totally less opportunity based, a lot more fun open ended play. I feel like there is just so much that my sims can do now, im never bored. I LOVE the celebrity system, it's totally awesome. You can't befriend Celebrities like every other sims. That was a shock to me, but it's realistic! I love the mixology skill, you can make all sorts of mood inducing drinks, including a really fabulous one to help gain skills faster.
Vampires are awesome too! And skill super fast, run super fast. It's all great. I love the reward for getting to the top of the film career actor branch. I won't tell you what it is

Anyway's Ill stop now. Late night offers so much, it's just so much fun! If you can get it, you will love it!

Speaking of Late Night, Tigger, how you doing? Late night suck you into it's vortex of fun? Hahaa! Hope your having fun!!!

Ill try to get up a short Abela and Zain update tonight, It won't be too long, as i have a ton to get done today.
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thefounderslegacy
Speaking of Late Night, Tigger, how you doing? Late night suck you into it's vortex of fun? Hahaa! Hope your having fun!!!

I'm having loads of fun. I played someone through film(acting) level 8, but then my neighborhood got hit with a bug associated with twallan's story progression(which is what I use) that causes all map tags to vanish. So unfortunately I had to scrap that save file, and didn't get a chance to see what the reward object was.
I've also been playing with a few other sims, mostly exploring the clubs and celebrity system. Haven't made a vampire sim yet, but they sound very overpowered. I'm still waiting for twallan to hopefully squash that bug with the map tags(because that will really mess up a game >_<), and then for pescado to get a relatively bug-free build of awesomemod before I attempt to load my legacy again.
Test Subject
#78 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 9:20 AM
Hi guys!

I'm here with a new Abela and Zain update. It's very long. ( they seem to be getting longer and longer dont they, lol ) Anyway, i wanted to get out a secret tonight, but stuff had to happen first and it ended up becoming rather quite huge. So i split it into two parts. Happy reading!!

Part 4

January 9

' The Wall '

Things are weird.
Since Zain moved in with me i mean.

Not exactly good weird, and yet not exactly bad weird. Just weird in general.
Half the time we spend avoiding each other. Isn't that the opposite point of why people move in together?

Neither of us really want to bring up the 'issue' that's creating all this tension and awkwardness between us.
By that i mean Penny of course.

I guess i am happy enough. Maybe i shouldn't try to wish for more. I should just appreciate what i do have and
stop trying to get this perfect fairytale ending. Because let's be honest here, it will never happen for me.
It certainly didn't happen for Penny and she deserves it more then me that's for certain.

I should just face the fact that perhaps Zain and I can never really go back, not now, not ever. What i am seeing is what i'm getting.

I don't know, maybe this is just the shock of this situation getting to me. I never thought Zain and i would ever speak to one another again, much less be living together and trying to make whatever crazy thing we have between us work.

I just feel like we spend more time talking to other people...then we do to each other.
Or Zain does anyway. This is a tad embarrassing to admit, but even though we have lived here for 9 days I haven't met a single soul...I guess Zain is just better at that stuff. Which i find rather odd considering back at our old town, it was totally the other way around....

Maybe this is all in my head, i mean for one I've never even lived with a man. Maybe this is how it's supposed to be....

But does he have to be SO messy? It's like moving day all over again. All i do is clean

and clean

and clean some more.

sigh

And when im not cleaning I'm cooking dinner for him. Since apparently he 'doesn't know how'.

And let me tell you Zain is no light-weight. You wouldn't believe me but that is his 22nd juice carton. They add up i tell you!

He is nearly eating me out of house and home.

I wouldn't even mind so much if he didn't waste as much as he wasted.

I pretty much threw away an entire serving of waffles this morning. Not to mention those 22 cartons of juice? More then half of them were still a quarter full ( He insists they were a quarter empty. I just look at him baffled and ask how that is not the same thing? ). He never finishes anything I tell you!!

Eyes bigger then his belly, as the old saying goes. Sigh.

And seriously, how many shows can one person watch? If i stared at a screen for as many hours as Zain i fear I would go blind. Just a little while ago i caught him watching a Christmas show! Christmas! It's January 9th Zain. Time to move on. What a waste of time i tell you.

I just don't remember him being this way before we moved in. Seems to me like he just gets lazier and lazier as the days go by.

I mean sure, to the naked eye it would appear as though I just paint all day. But i have gone online and submitted countless resumes. I have tried to sell my paintings. I keep up with the housework and the cooking. Im trying to make a life for us. Zain is not.

I try not to be a nag, but he is really just getting on my nerves.

The only thing slightly productive he does do is sculpt.... I mean sure he found a buyer to buy his sculptures, but that was one time, and a week ago, and he didn't even sell it for much. It's not like he even took initiative and went out to sell it. Some guy was walking by our lawn and thought it was a nice sculpture and offered him some chump change for it. If we didn't live in the open he wouldn't have even sold it!

Because of that sale he struts around the house, declaring he is a self employed sculpting mastermind looking down his nose at me. I'm not even kidding.

Our funds were running lower and lower everyday, with more bills then i could even keep up with and he really doesn't seem too concerned with finding employment to build us a home...a home with something as basic as walls, is it criminal for me to want that much?
I just want him to at least try, I would be happy if he even submitted one resume, just one. He really want's to be self employed though, and Zain is the most stubborn person I've ever known, there is no getting through to him.

Honestly, I get the impression sometimes that sculpting is just yet another thing to keep him occupied so he doesnt have to talk to or look at me. I feel as though the only one looking at me these days sadly...is me.

When i think back....

This aloof behaviour all started just after new years. That night, after I got changed ( I reeked of wine, must have spilled some on myself ) he had unloaded that precious sculpting booth of his from the back of the truck, and said he needed to get to work straight away. He wanted to give me 'the world' and no woman like me should live in a field with no walls and no roof.

I kissed him goodnight and passed out rather quickly. ( Too much wine i guess )

The following morning I woke up to find Zain missing. I spent the whole of January 2nd fearing he was up to his old tricks again...

I was actually surprised when he returned later on..... with a truck full of furniture.

He had been out shopping can you believe it? He had wanted to surprise me. let me tell you I was ecstatic to see a double bed.
I'll tell you one thing, don't ever try to share a twin bed, very very crowded.

I'm a fan of cuddling, but that was more like bunching or clumping if you will, theres really no words to describe how un-fun that was. It was uncomfortable to say the least. Luckily Zain was a sweetheart, got up in the middle of the night. Kissed me on the forehead and whispered that he was going to move to the sofa.

Little did i know he went shopping for some furniture for us instead! Guess I should have clued in when he said he was going to move to the sofa....considering we didn't even have a sofa yet. Like i said though, I had high amounts of wine surging through my body.

I should have savoured little moments like this. I didn't know these little moment's would truly be in such 'little' supply and in a short while Zain would become Mr. Distant and unloving.

" Zain, How did you afford all this stuff!!!" I remember remarking.
He grunted as he began to hoist the mirror from the back of his truck.

" Unlike you, I did have a job and worked hard all my life, dreaming of the day when i would be out on my own. I banked everything i ever had. Looks like it still just wasn't enough. " He had said dryly. Something was wrong, I should have sensed it then, but i was too excited, I was off in my own little world.

Come'on give me a break, a double bed had just arrived! So i thought what anyone would think when a double bed arrives into a household. I laid down on the bed, my eyes getting lustful. I patted the empty spot beside my and urged Zain to join me. Thoughts of woohoo danced in my head.

Or dreams of woohoo i should say, since that's the only place im going to have any sort of woohoo.
Yes, you guessed it, there was no woohooing in the new fluffy bed.

Zain had turned me down, just like he has been doing every single night since then.

He mumbled something about having to get the stuff moved around and arranged properly. He told me how we didn't have time to woohoo.

Since when do men not have time to woohoo? We had time. He could have done the other stuff any other time, it's not like he works. It's not like he had a pressing timeline to adhere to.

When he returned from that shopping trip...he was different...

So then he kind of just walked...away.

That whole day, i tried to speak with him, figure out what was going on.
When i finally got him to speak to me, I asked him if he was good, if he was feeling ok, he would get annoyed, and tell me that he was becoming bored with that question. Its like a flip had switched.
To tell you the truth, he just seemed completely uninterested in me...

A quick turn for someone who only a day before had been begging me for a chance. Who had shook me to the core with that intense kiss on New Years....I haven't even been able to get a repeat.

Everytime i tried to talk to him after that, he seemed to be too busy talking to someone else.
I began to worry that maybe...
he had met someone while he was out shopping.

Maybe that's crazy of me to entertain such thoughts. But what else could have happened in less then 24 hours. The only place he has been is at the mall, obviously, he has all this stuff as proof. Women seem to be at such places like the malls in large supply. I know i sound like such a jealous girlfriend but what else could this sudden change be about? Who could he even be talking to?

His family? Ha! That's a big huge laugh. Except it really wasn't funny, not to me.

Things had taken a turn for the worst starting with that day and It's been like that everyday since then. Same Zain, different days.

Maybe I've just lost him. For good. I don't know how, why or what I did, but he just isn't the same.

To be Continued....
Test Subject
#79 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 9:33 AM
Part 4.5- Continued from part 4

January 9

'The Talk.'

So I had a plan. I needed to take action before it was too late, and things just got really bad between us.
" Hello Mr. Dresser, Can you help me, help Zain? " I said quietly. More praying then anything.

I put on some very....sexy lingerie,took out my braids for a more ' tousled ' look, and marched right up to the man.

"Ooohhhh Zaaaiiin!" I sung out. But as usual I received no response.

" Zain, baby, Why don't you sculpt me. " I said in my most sultry of voices.

Finally I had got his attention. He peered at me from the corner of his eye.

Just then he tossed down his sculpting tools and looked at me with shock written all over his face.

" Abela! What the hell are you doing? " Hmm... he sounded almost mad! That's not quite the tone I was going for...

" What on earth are you wearing! Would you put on some damn clothes before the neighbours see you! " he screamed at me.

" Wait....w-what?" This really was not going at ALL how i had hoped.

" Bel seriously, why are you trying to embarrass me? " He spat out exasperated.

" No, thats not it at all! Why would you even think that? I'm just trying to...nevermind. " I sighed. He just didn't get me. Not like i had thought he did.

His face scrunched up. I've never seen Zain get this angry....well at least not at me.

" Trying to what? Mind if i take a wild guess? You wanted to Woohoo did you? If you haven't noticed...we have NO walls. You fancy woohooing in the yard? Giving the neighbours some kind of a sick and very free show? Well forgive me if I want no part of that! "

I felt like such an idiot. This was never going to work. We were never going to work. This was just such a bad idea.

But I couldn't leave it, not this time. My blood was boiling pretty darn hot now. I was mad.

Now it was MY turn to point.

" No. I was trying to get YOU to pay some attention to me, for once. You've been here for well over a week and we have barely said 2 words to one another. It seems to me like you just wanted the chase, as soon as i said yes and let you move in here, I became disposable! You just don't want me anymore is that it? Pretty sad considering i was only good enough for you on New Years, for a couple of hours afterwards. I must be... some new level of boring. "

I would have cried but i was just to shocked over the fact that we had only lasted what was it, 9 days. If you can call it that. I never should have came between Penny and Zain. They were doing a hell of a lot better then this. It was all for nothing.

I waited for the showdown that was sure to come. Suddenly i wished i was wearing proper clothing. I felt rather vulnerable standing here in my underwear.
This is like the classic worst nightmare coming to life. Standing in your underwear when you REALLY don't want to be.

" Jeez, Bel. I'm sorry. I haven't realised. I mean I have...it's just that I have felt awkward and just a little off. It's not you. Not at all. I'm so sorry i've been making you feel that way about yourself and that you have been having all of those thoughts."

He took me into a hug. I felt my body relax and my anger began to fizzle out.

" It's just so hard to be intimate when we are living the way we do.... I just feel like the neighbours are looking out and watching us as we do everything, I have felt too awkward and uncomfortable living wall-less like this. " He said, trying to explain.

I pulled away from his hug confused. Then suddenly angry all over again.

" Wait, what? Don't lie to me Zain. That has nothing to do with it. Sure it's uncomfortable having no walls, living on the lawn, seeing the sims of this fine town snicker at us. But you can't stand there and tell me you feel too awkward to kiss me just because we are outside. Heck you used to kiss Penny in public....infront of me i might add. Never bothered you before.' I was getting bothered now.

That was his excuse? That doesn't explain anything. Maybe he doesn't want to woohoo out in yard, I get that. But that doesn't explain why he won't talk to me, or kiss me even.

He was silent. I was silent. He was staring at me, as I was staring at him.
Was I about to start the talk that we haven't been able to talk about? Could I really do it?

" You know this is because of Penny...." I had begun it. There was no turning back now. My heart was doing a round of gymnastics inside my chest along with it, sweat threatened to pop out of every pore in my body. I could tell Zain was just as uneasy. His eyes shifted toward the ground, His body stiffened, and his swallow was particularly forced.

" No.. Bel...just no...." He pleaded with me to stop. But i couldnt, it felt good to say it. To get it out for once.

" Wasn't it you who told me if i tried to hide from it, it would eat me alive Zain? Well, you were right. This is me, no longer hiding. We need to talk about it. "

" Why? Why do we always need to talk about Penny. " His voice had a slight tremble to it. He was afraid to go there. But then again, so was I. He reached for me, a feeble attempt to sidetrack me.

It had to be done. We couldn't go on this this, kidding ourselves, if we didn't talk about it who knows what would happen to us.... I moved my hand away from Zain's.

" Stop it Zain. You know why we need to talk. We should have done this a long time ago. Heck we should have told someone. If you won't let me talk to anyone about it, then at least let me talk to you about it. "

I took a deep breath.

" We killed her Zain. We killed Penny. And it's time now, that we owned up to it. "

Test Subject
#80 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 10:13 AM
So hope you guys enjoyed that update lemme know what you thought!! Probably won't be posting a new update for a bit, as halloween is nearly here and then it is my mothers bday, so it's going to be a busy week for me too! But who knows i may find the time. There are still plenty of things that need to come out of the dark!

Quote:

I'm having loads of fun. I played someone through film(acting) level 8, but then my neighborhood got hit with a bug associated with twallan's story progression(which is what I use) that causes all map tags to vanish. So unfortunately I had to scrap that save file, and didn't get a chance to see what the reward object was.
I've also been playing with a few other sims, mostly exploring the clubs and celebrity system. Haven't made a vampire sim yet, but they sound very overpowered. I'm still waiting for twallan to hopefully squash that bug with the map tags(because that will really mess up a game >_<), and then for pescado to get a relatively bug-free build of awesomemod before I attempt to load my legacy again.

Tigger- Haha, glad to hear you have been having fun!! I didnt manage to get on today. So depressed about that, hopefully i can have some fun tmw. Is LN your favorite expansion of the bunch too?
Yeah i've had issues with Twallans story progression. I lost my testing family that i used to update my rules, and make sure the game wasnt buggy before i switched back to Abela and Zain. Thank god they were just a measly testing family! Ha! So i took out the progression mod for now. I don't really care if the town isnt progressing well, id rather just play my main family anyway, not too big a deal for me. Once they get that fixed though let me know!
Another thing i noticed with the story progression... It would keep popping up that so and so got a skill to lvl 1 then 1 second later they would have maxed it. Super weird. lol. I'm sure he will fix it soon, Twallan is something of a genius!
I could tell you what the acting reward is! If you don't mind surprises being ruined :D
How do you like the celebrity system? I was super shocked when i couldnt visit them to steal from them. Lol. I was like darn! Look at all those shiny cars! Haha. I like it though, more of a challenge.

Sorry you lost your save file. I got lucky thats for sure! I hope twallan fixes up his mod and the awesome mod gets fixed as well so i can read a new update from you! Can't wait to see how your legacy family is doing with the addition of LN. Any of them hard party animals? lol.
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 5:24 AM
Hi guys!!

Im sure you guys are all having a great halloween. Or what's left of it. I just thought I'd stop in here to wish you all a happy halloween!!

Hope you all had a spooktacular night!! Lol. Any of you dress up? Looking forward to hearing about your guy's weekend!
Talk to you all soon!!

Test Subject
#82 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 4:29 PM
Dede works, yeah I kept meaning to ask if I could call you something else, got kinda tired of typing out Founders Legacy every time. Plus it did sound strange. Abela and Zain killed Penny? Like killed killed or metaphorically killed? Abela's story is certainly getting more juicy. Zain kinda has a point about the neighbors and the lingerie and woohooing though... of course that doesn't give him the excuse to totally ignore her like he was or never kiss her. I just understand why he wouldn't want her running about in sexy lingerie or having sex, urm s'cuse me, woohooing in a public area. Never know when the pervy grandpa next door is watching He should be working extra hard so they can get some walls up. Stop being so lazy Zain! Get your butt in gear man! Can't wait to hear more of it.

Sorry I haven't been on much. Being getting ready to start the new job, then there was Halloween stuff, and finally playing phone tag with insurance companies... I hate getting insurance, I dread making those phone calls I really do. I also got the Sims 3 Late Night as a Halloween gifty so I've admittedly been distracted by that. I started a new family to test out Bridgeport so my legacy family has temporarily taken a back burner... bad bad I know. I just wanted to test out the new features with a family I wasn't too attached to.
Test Subject
#83 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 4:56 PM

Walking over to this Davis guy I held my head high. My face had a look of determined irritation. How dare he! I would not take this crap. If we were to be roommates it was even more important that I not let him get away with this! This was a matter of principal now I tell you. He had this stupid goofy grin on his face too, fuel to the fire.

The second I got close enough for him to see my expression his smile immediately left and he put his hands up. He looked at me like I was some kind of bull about to ram him in the groin or something. In my mind I thought that was a bit of over dramatizing on his part. I couldn't possibly look that threatening. I started to cool a bit but then realized perhaps that's what he wanted. He was probably looking over int intimidated to try and get me to stop before I started. Men! Well, I was no delicate little daisy.

I started in my voice strong, "How dare you! Who do you think you are bub. That was some major false advertising you did there!! How could you be so deceitful..."

My voice started to waver and by the time I got to deceitful it was completely back to it's normal tone. Maybe even a little bit quieter. I watched his expression which was one of surprise and irritation. That wasn't what stopped me from ripping this guy a new one though.

I regained a normal posture. Everything seemed to have gone quiet. He just stood there trying to keep distance between us not saying a word. The thing that had stopped me from continuing was the look of pain in his eyes. I knew that look. It was the look of someone who had been through a lot and when they thought things were going good they got crushed again. I had seen that look behind people's eyes plenty in the orphanage.

I decided to take a different approach. Taking a deep breath I began to speak in as calm a voice as I could, "Look, I didn't mean to be mean alright. It is just when I arrived here it wasn't at all what I expected. Don't get me wrong I didn't expect a palace or anything but I thought there would at least be, well walls... I mean there are walls for the bathroom, which believe me I am grateful for, but..."

He interrupted me before I could go on. "Yeah sorry about that, I just didn't think anyone would come otherwise. I know it was wrong just," he looked down for a moment then back up holding out his hand, "Can we try again? My name is Rik Davis. You must be Flick I would rather not give my last name, nice to meet you."

Despite the lameness of the little attempt at a joke I felt one corner of my mouth go up slightly. Without thinking I took his hand and shook it surprising myself even more when "nice to meet you too" came from my lips.

Then I took my hand back and immediately followed up with, "I still want to know what your major issue is. I mean seriously! This is just messed up...." I started to talk about the various things I had expected to come too. Everything from two bedroom one bath to a studio anything but this. To my amazement he just stood and let me blab on. After a while I made myself stop realizing I had been talking to keep away the awkward silence I thought would come after that awkward introduction. Amazingly he seemed to know immediately when I had decided I was done talking and started to talk himself, "I better explain..."
Test Subject
#84 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 9:28 PM
Hey Amaira!

I'm so sorry i haven't been able to reply till now. I have been so busy with school, just haven't had anytime for sims or anything fun really, lol.
Im hoping i may have time to post one of my other legacy familys up here tonight or if not tomorrow. I've been playing them for fun, so it won't be as drawn out as Abela and Zain. I'm already like 4 generations in with them, so i figured i should just post some kind of brief review of their simmie lives.

I'm glad you enjoyed the update, as for the killing thing, you will just have to wait and see! Hehee. I hope it's getting jucier, i have a ton more planned for them though. There IS a pervy grandpa next door with his peepers open. Mr. Landgrabb. Lol. I agree with you, Abela should not have been parading around in that skimpy lingerie, but she was desperate for attention from Zain. Lol.

Yeah it felt super weird being called founders legacy, Especially since it's not my name and it's also not a name period. Lol. Oh you got a new job! Great stuff! Sucks though, because we are both so busy now Our poor familys. Lol. Owell, real life is much more important. I'm so happy you got Late Night. I think it added so much more to my game, I can't wait to see what they are going to come out with next!!! I agree, it's a good idea to test on a family that you don't really care about. That's what i did when i was trying to update the challenge.

Great update too!! Haha, I love the way Flick speaks, ' I was no delicate daisy ' and calling Rik ' Bub ' Ha, i love her already! Your pictures are really great too! Seems like you have figured out how to get them to match what they are saying, they all work! I feel bad for Rik, the sentence where you mention that Flick could tell he had been through a lot because she recognized the look in his eyes from the kids at the orphanage. I'm really curious about what his explanation is!!!

Anyway i must be signing off, gotta get some school work done!! Talk to you later!!

- Dede

ps: Tigger How are you doing! Haven't heard of an update from you in a while. Still waiting for the bug-free awesome mod i presume? Hope you get it soon so you can play your legacy family again! Miss your updates :*(
Mad Poster
#85 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:26 AM
Hi All,

Unfortunately the Mason family has become very bugged. Vacations are broken, my sims are getting married but their spouses won't move in and the cheats I've used to fix it just seem to be making things worse.

I might try again if a patch is released but for now I'll be taking a break and just reading your stories.

- Kirstie
Mad Poster
#86 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:59 AM
Default Daemon Mason Part II
I've found some solutions to my simming problems (thanks to the awesome modding community out there) so I can finally finish Daemon's story.

When we last left Daemon Mason he had achieved his lifelong goal of becoming an astronaut. But his elder years were the only ones he had ahead and he had to consider his options. Obviously his bones just weren't up to continuing space flight, but he had a lot of friends.

He rummaged through all the trinkets he had found on his vacations. One collection in particular pieced together into an amazing indoor water tunnel. But Jeannine was having none of it. As soon as she woke up, she made him move it out into the yard. He realized afterward that it would have been a good idea to start in the yard because the water well was not fun to move.

He really tried to make a go as a politician. But after being an astronaut he found the whole job tedious and boring. Who wants to be a pencil pusher anyway.

He started spending more and more time with Jeannine, taking her on trips to places they had always wanted to go.

It was a sunny, beautiful day while Daemon was playing in the sprinklers that the Grim Reaper came for him.

Surrounded by family and friends, he shook hands with the man in black and dove head first onto his future adventures wherever they may be. Leaving the land and the legacy to those who remain.

Daemon Mason - 89 Days Old
Achieved "Become an Astronaut"
392898 Lifetime Points
Mastered:
Logic
Handiness
Athletic
Charisma
Painting
Inventing
Martial Arts

Took 5 vacations total.

And was never ever Naked
Screenshots
Test Subject
#87 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 10:13 AM
I have a question about the challenge. I have a mod that allows children to be home schooled, is that allowed?

I started the challenge just a bit ago, it's really fun so far. I'll probably put pictures up of Odin and Jun a little later. =D

Here are the challenges I chose:
Enviromentalists
Haunted House
Ambrosia Allergic
Anti-Service
Unlively Fruit

My Theme:
First Born Rights
Test Subject
#88 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 5:50 AM
Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on to post. My computers router broke and we had to get it replaced, then when we finally did, i tried to come on here but the site was down for the day! Then of course i got super busy with school and all that.

KirstieBunny- Oh i am so happy you found some solutions to fix the Mason family, i really love reading about them! I would be sad to see it come to an end so soon.
Haha, love the water hole in the house. Hahhaa, What does that even do btw? I have actually never put one of those together.
I love your final remark- And he was never ever naked. Too funny. None of my sims are ever naked, i had the censor remover before, and whenever my sims would shower they would always have a swimsuit on or something... Serves me right for trying to remove the censor i suppose- i swear i am not a pervert though.
Glad to see that Damon lived such a fulfilling life!! You are a sim wizard! Hope to see the next generation posted soon!!

I have not abandoned you guys don't worry, it's just difficult to post as much as i used to, i was really letting my grades slide for awhile there. I will make more efforts to try to come on here more often.

Amaira and Tigger, where are you guys at? Miss you both, and your simmies too!!

Nettybee-

Nice to meet you! Glad you have been enjoying the challenge!! I LOVE the environmentalist mini challenge, it makes the game so much funner to me for some reason. I am playing that with one of my other legacy families.

Anyway in answer to your question, yes you may use the homeschooling mod.

Also the 'legacy theme' isn't a theme, it's actually another mini challenge. So technically you don't have to do it since you have already picked 100 points worth of mini challenges. I am actually going to change the name of that mini challenge because many people have had much confusion thinking that it is actually a 'theme' that must be chosen. If you have been doing it so far no worries, you have just been playing a more strict form of play, but you will not receive the extra points for it.

I hope to see photos of Odin and Jun soon!!

So i finished more to Abela and Zains story, and posted ' The Founders Legacy ' forum, i was trying to post it here but the site was down that day. So i will post it after i post this.

Take care guys and keep doing well on your challenges!
Test Subject
#89 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 5:57 AM
Part 5

January 10th

'Guilty'

Everything was silent on the lot.... But then, of course it was. If i thought we had awkward silence before, it was nothing compared to now. The night had nearly vanished, and the bright glare of a new fresh morning had begun to replace it.

Finally Zain broke the ice. He spoke gently...slowly, taking my arms into his hands and staring into my eyes for comfort, I could only assume.

" Listen, we did not kill her. What happened to Penny was terrible. But surely you can't think it was us.... "

It wasn't Zain's fault. He was trying to make me feel better, but honestly, nothing could. I felt as dirty as dirt right now. I pulled away from his grasp, and bit at my finger out of stress.
" It WAS us. Everything would have been fine if we would have just kept our hands to ourselves....Or our lips in the literal sense. I know you have been thinking about it since the moment you saw me again, because I have too, Every minute of every day. "

My mind removed from the present moment and I remembered back to those most horrible of days.

I had stood outside the door crying for all that i had done, for the bad choices that I had made, Because in truth, it was really all my fault. I knew i had to face Zain sooner or later, and tell him, so i might as well just do it now.

Walking in that door had been the hardest thing i ever had to do in my life.

" Did you find her? " Zain had asked once he heard my footsteps, he spun around simutaneously to face me.

" No...she's...she's gone. I tried to catch her, but she was too fast. I checked around town, but nobody has seen her. Zain what do we do?" I buried my head in my hands. I wanted to pull out my hair...i wanted to really hurt myself for hurting Penny. I deserved it, I deserved worse even.

Suddenly Zain did something that I had totally not seen coming...

He moved in for yet another life destroying kiss.

I was more then shocked. How could he, at a time like this? How could he even think that i would do that again?

" Seriously Zain? Here? Now? What in the HELL is wrong with you? Do you have any emotions or can you just not think outside of your pants for one dang second?"
He was silent with shock.

"Do you even realize what we did to Penny?" I choked out.
"We have ruined her.... The only two people she loves in this world, betrayed her, there is nothing worse then that. "

Or so we had thought.

6 days later.

Hours were flying by, Days too. It was hard to feel as though you weren't only going around and around in just a big giant circle. At last we had something to do now besides sit around by the phone. We were finally getting somewhere in our search for Penny, we were called here.

By here I mean. S.V.P.D..... Sunset Valley Police Department.

....Zain and I haven't spoken even one word to one another since we arrived here. We even came seperately too. Which is new for us, because even when Zain was with Penny he used to give me rides everywhere, since I can't drive. I am just going to have to get used to taking the bus or the taxi.

Small price to pay though. I can NOT be with Zain, I have got to do this for Penny!...Although, There is a really creepy guy just GLARING at me, a criminal i assumed, Maybe it wouldn't hurt to move my chair just a little closer to Zain's....

Suddenly my fears were interrupted by a cop who had finally noticed us sitting here. Or, he had finally decided to make us aware of the fact that he had noticed us.

" Hey you kids are Zain Zero and Abela Alpha, correct? " We nodded in agreement, probably looking a little more wide-eyed and frightened then any two people these cops have ever seen.

" We have located the friend you reported missing. We are sorry to have to tell you this, but your friend may be...deceased. "

"W-WW-WHAT?" We both shouted, half choked out, as we lept from our seats.

I looked over at Zain. He wouldn't even make eye contact with me. He looked as though he was trying his best to regain composure.

" Sir, you said ' may be ' deceased?" Zain said in a hushed voice I barely even recognized.

The officer took a deep inhale and then an even deeper exhale. " Well kids, that's why you are both here. The girls father is a Mr P. Bronze? " We nodded in unison.

" As that man is in jail, you kids are the poor girls only viable contacts that are able to identify her body. "

"We have to what? Hell you have to be kidding me man, that's just sic- " Zain shouted, clearly disgusted.

" Look, i wish it didn't have to be this way, But there is nobody else..." The cop explained.

"This is bloody ridiculous." Zain said growing angry. He turned away from the cop, seething with rage. "Isn't there some kind of test you can do. Dental records, anything? You people are just patheti-. "

"We will do it." I told the cop suddenly, cutting zain off mid sentence.
The room fell silent. I explained my decision, more to Zain then the cop. I knew this was the last thing he wanted to do.
" I need to make sure its her.... i need to see her, with my own eyes. Otherwise...i don't know what i'll do. I'll never be able to let it go thats for certain..."

Suddenly Zain spun around and began to shout at the cop. Clearly offloading onto him, all of the stress and anger he had been carrying.

" This is all your fault! You know man, we called you fools like DAYS ago, we reported her missing. You wouldn't do anything for 24 hours! Like what the hell is that about! She coulda' been saved, she coulda' been alive, but you wouldn't do anything until she was 'legally missing for a day' by then she was probably already dead. I blame you. I blame this friggen system, I hate you man. I hate all of you pigs. "

" Sir, Im going to have to ask you to calm down..." The police officer said, clearly shaken by Zains outburst. His voice had a slight tremble to it. Zain can be scary when he gets angry.

" You want me to calm down 'sir'? Then get the heck, out of my face! " Zain shouted.
I wanted to stop the outburst, but my legs felt like jelly, my whole will to move, to speak, to remain coherent had totally vanished the moment I learned Penny may be dead.

The police officer complied and scurried far away from Zain.

" Zain...the poor guy didn't deserve that. It's not his fault. " I willed my legs to move towards Zain, who was now skulking in the corner.

" I. Don't. Care. " Zain said, in a flat tone.

Suddenly the female officer approached us. She had watched Zain's showdown with her partner.

" Lookie, I know this must be difficult beyond words, But if you don't identify the body, you may never know if it was your friend or not. This girl deserves to have a name to her face. She doesn't deserve to be cremated and tossed aside as some ' Jane Doe '. She deserves to have someone claim her. I know you don't want to do this, but that's life. " She said, her posture rigid, her lips tight. She was clearly not impressed with Zain.

" No, thank you. " He said. So now i guess he was giving short answers, and trying to pretend he didn't care. I hated it when he closed himself off like this.

" Also, don't presume to know what she was to us. She wasn't our 'friend.' She was my wife...we were married for just over an hour when sh-ahem...she went missing on our wedding day...She was the closest thing Abela ever had to a sister. So don't act like we don't care about her. We cared about her. We may have done some wrong and all, but that never meant we didnt care, ok?! "

Now i understood. Zain felt guilty. He didn't want to face the fact that Jane Doe was really Penny. It meant that we played a big hand in her death. If she didn't run away because of what we did, she wouldn't be dead right now.

" Well truth is, we only need one person to identify the body anyway. I heard the girl say she would do it. So you can go now guy. " The officer said to Zain smugly.

I nodded in agreement. " Yes, I will still identify the body. "

" Then follow me please. " She started walking towards a door in the corner. This was it, we were going to see the body.

I heard Zain's footsteps beside me, but i couldn't bring myself to look. I was in a state of shock. Who knew what was behind that door.

I heard Zain say over my shoulder. " You know i can't let you do this alone. I'm always here for you. "

My body was tense as i stepped through the door and into....an office? I thought they were taking us to the body.

" This is the Chief. He is the one who was handling the 'Jane Doe death' case. " The female officer said as she took a seat in the corner.

" I don't understand. I thought we were going to see the body now? I mean not that i want to...but i'd really rather not drag this out longer then it has to. "

" Yes, yes of course. Won't you please take a seat. I am Chief Livingston. I just need to ask some questions, and i need you to sign some papers. She had some possessions on her when she was found, and once signed they will be placed in your care. "
Test Subject
#90 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 5:59 AM
Part 5.5

November 24

" Jane Doe "

Once we had finished signing the papers, Chief Livingston led us to where they were keeping the body.
I prayed silently to myself that it wouldn't be Penny.

" Ah, you must be Abela and Zain, here to identify the body then. I'm Dr. Coppen. "

We stood in the doorway, frozen with fear...incapable of the simple task of introductions.

The Doctor cleared his throat in an awkward manner. " So, let's get this going, shall we. Won't you both come in please? "

We walked towards the table in a zombie like state. A screen hid the person who lie on the table, but not for long.
We rounded the screen and stood around the table. I was almost grateful that the 'Jane Doe' in question was currently covered head to toe with a blanket, but i knew sooner or later it was going to come off and we were going to have to look.

We all stood around the table....waiting.
" Is this...." The Doctor trailed off and glanced at his chart. " Penny Bronze? " He then removed her blanket and exposed a very pale, very corpse-like....

Very dead, Penny.

" It is, its really her..." Zain spoke, shocked so hard he could hardly say it.

Tears exploded from my eyes.
" PENNY!"

"....No, Oh my goodness! "

" How can this be? It's not true, it can't be. what happened to you Pen- " I screamed out in tears, talking to Penny's corpse and to no one in general.

"Suicide." The Cheif stated answering my non-directed question. My crying ceased momentarily.

"I beg you pardon?" I questioned abruptly. This was unexpected. All along i had just assumed she had been murdered.

" It was suicide." The Chief repeated "Poor girl must have had it real rough to have killed herself like that."

" W-what...like what?..I....I mean, how did she do it?!" I stammered out, swallowing hard.

A part of me didn't really want to know, but after he said that, i had to.

"Shot herself in right in the belly. Supposed to be a real painful way to off yourself. Only people who really loathe themselves or their lives would choose that kind of death." The Chief said while he shook his head. He gazed at Penny's corpse as if he was truly intrigued by her and with what had caused her to do such a thing.

I knew why.
We drove her to take her own life...and in such a gruesome way.

" Penny how could you do that to yourself? " I whispered to her " I'm sorry Penny. I'm so so so sorry. I took away your light. It was all my fault. "

" Jesus. How did she even get a gun.... " Zain added almost angrily. " Don't you say that Abela...you know it's my doing..." He added just hearing what i said.

I stood over penny and cried for what felt like an eternity. But it was useless, no tears were going to bring her back. She was gone...for good. If only i could undo what I had done that night.

I cried to Zain. He tried to tell me the old ' She's gone to a better place. ' spiel.

Which i totally don't buy especially coming from him. He doesn't even have a faith or believe in heaven.

Plus suicide would not get you a ticket through the pearly gates. I just couldnt bear the thought of Penny suffering even more...for eternity as a result of something I did. I wished i could just be like Zain sometimes, believe in nothing, it must be nice.

I worked myself into such a fit with all the tears that i nearly puked right there and then. I reigned it in just in the knick of time. Zain was watching me and seeing this i could tell he was beginning to worry.

" Abela...We should head out now, we have been here for three hours, and i think that Doctor Coppen and the Chief would like to go back to whatever it is that they need to do now. " Zain said reaching for my hand.

" Don't you touch me Zain! Get away from me. Together we are poison, don't you see? Look what happened, this is a result of us....just stay away from me." I then spun around to face the opposite direction, I couldn't even look at him right now.

" Abela...just calm down. We need to stick together, especially now..."

" No Zain. There will be no 'sticking together' for us. Just leave me be. " The Chief and the Doctor were talking amongst themselves, As i headed over to the sink to wash up so i could leave. I just want to get out of here and get out of this town. There is nothing for me here, nothing but painful memories.

Zain followed me to the sink, So did the Chief.

" Just to be clear, for the records. That girl there is infact your friend, Penny Bronze? " Asked the Chief carefully.

I nodded my head. I was mute, couldnt talk even if i wanted to.

I began to wail again. This was all just too much. I can't believe that lifeless body on the table is Penny. Not even a week ago she was saying her vows on her wedding day....vows that i helped destroy only moments later.

My eyes burned from all the tears lost. I felt dehydrated, but nothing could make it stop.

I wanted everything to dissapear. I have never felt so much pain. I couldn't help but think how i should be the one lying on that table. Not Penny. I would trade places with her in an instant. Im not suicidal, but she didnt deserve this. She had it bad her entire life...and now this.

I cried myself dizzy until I felt my legs threatening to give out from underneath me. I felt as though i was going to fall. I almost even hoped for it.

I would have fallen to the ground, but Zain caught me. I let him catch me. Fighting Zain was harder then anything. I had to fight all my natural urges, So i let myself fall into his arms because it felt so right, so good, i finally felt peaceful for the first time in days.

I wept in his arms.

He consoled me.

I never wanted to stop. I could have stayed like this for ever.

For a minute everything was ok.

Until i realized, i shouldn't feel ok, Ever again. I deserve whatever pain i get. I don't get to just take the 'easy way out'. Penny shot herself in the stomach, suffered unimaginably for something others did to her. I deserve to suffer far worse. I was not the victim here.

" You ok? " Zain whispered soothingly.

" No. I am not ok. Because WE are not OK. We are wrong, especially now. We can't be together Zain. "

" But i need you Abela. "

" You want me. " I argued.

" Same thing. " Zain said dazed.

" I'm leaving town." I told him. " I can't be here, not after this. I need to get away. From you. From everyone. "

" You don't mean that..." He said in a distressed tone.

Suddenly the room was still.

" Uh, so this may not be the best time...but you can't both leave town. One of you is going to need to be here to go over the will, and the funeral arrangements and what not." Spoke the chief.

" Zain is staying. He is her husband after all. He owes her that. " I said rather harshly. I didn't care. I just needed Zain to stop living in this fantasy world that we could ever work. Penny had to die for me to see this, and still he just doesn't get it.

For the first time since this whole ordeal had begun, Zain let down his guard and began to cry too. I wanted to console him like he did for me...but i had made up my mind. I couldn't disgrace Penny like this any longer. Especially when her empty body lie there on a table a couple feet away.

We were both carrying with us a secret so heavy, it could crush steel. We were responsible, and we knew it.... We killed penny.
Test Subject
#91 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 1:05 AM
@Founder: I agree! The enviromentalist mini challenge does make things more fun, and more of a challenge, which I like.

Thank you! Now the trick is just finding a computer at the junkyard. XD

Oh, I see. I wasn't sure, and was very confused with it. Well, I have been playing it, and I'm still gonna keep playing as such even though I don't get the points. It makes it easier for me to pick an heir, I always have such a hard time with that.

Okay, so here is Odin and Jun.

They got engaged, got married, had their first baby, and now they have two others. Saturn, Geoff, and then their adopted daughter Penelope. They also have a house now, instead of just having their items strewn about the lawn.
Test Subject
#92 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 9:00 AM
Netty-

Haha, yeah, it's difficult getting everything you need, and sometimes frustrating. I love that i feel like i am actually recycling stuff though. You can get a computer if your sims roll a want to buy something you know. That's when i take advantage of buying things that i need that they haven't found. You don't even need to roll the want to buy a computer, you can actually buy the computer without rolling a wish to buy something because it counts as a 'skill' item. Those things never really appear at the junkyard and well..you just plain need them sometimes!!

Im with you on the heir picking thing. I always struggle, and i end up keeping everyone in the house, until i just have no more room.
Odin and Jun are super cute! I look forward to seeing pictures of the heir one day!! Glad to hear they have got a roof over their heads and are doing well. I hope to hear more about your legacy sims!!

Ttyl!!
Test Subject
#93 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 9:39 AM
Hey guys, so FINALLY i am getting around to posting my other legacy family that i have been playing. I created them to test out my new 'mini challenges' and also so i can have good fun times in bridgeport, since my original founding sims ( Abela and Zain ) are currently living life in Sunset Valley. I won't be doing a long drawn out story for this legacy, because it takes a lot of work and time, and I can't really play the family like i want for fear that they will be elders before i finish the story plus sometimes its nice just to have fun and play just for playing! So this one will a much less intensive story and more like a 'legacy type' story.

Mini Challenges :

Eco Friendly-65
Pack Rat- 15
Legacy In Reality- 10
Haunted House- 10

This is the story of Orange Founder. Obviously you can see why her name is Orange. Orange lives for the color Orange, she renamed herself Orange once she left home- Everyone calls her Ange, which she hates because it has nothing to do with orange, but sims are stubborn and still call her that anyway. You don't want to know what her real name was. Let's just say it didn't suit poor Orange here. [img]Speaking%20of%20poor....[/img]

This is what some would call a low point I wager.

After Rummaging in cans nearly all day, and finding nothing but scrap and teddy bears, Ange had decided that maybe it was time to pack it in....More or less. She was kind of caught Mid-Rummage, so she had no choice but to take flight.

Being Eco-Friendly, her flight weapon of choice was none other then her bicycle.

Eventually though, she tired of the repetitive pedalling motion and opted for the subway. Orange nearly went in when a delicious aroma caught her attention!

A sandwich truck! What a find, and at the perfect time. All that rummaging had left orange rather starved.

She ordered a Vegetarian Taco. Seeing as how shes a vegetarian. Odd though that a sandwich truck also catered to ethnic and diverse dishes like as vegetarian tacos. Ange of course thought nothing of it, and indulged in her greasy affairs.

Meanwhile....

While Orange Happily Plundered away in peoples personal disposables, Chartreause, who will insist you call him 'Chuck ' happily took part in even worse immoral acts if you can even imagine such a thing.

He couldn't resist. Everyone had such beautiful things, that they didn't even need. Whereas he did need them, or at least the money he would get from selling them on the side.

He especially loved stealing cars. It was his niche. Being an Eco-friendly kind a guy he figured he was doing the town a huge solid when he got rid of these 'pollution makers'

When he was done with his illicit activities Chuck pursued more noble pursuits.
He always loved fishing. Born a proud Angler just like his daddy had been.

Hmmm...Maybe the 'Angler' in him just hasn't fully emerged. Looks like its Minnow for dinner again Chuck. Enjoy.

As he was eating dinner on the toilet in his dump of a place, he realised that it was quite late out and Ange was nowhere to be seen.

He went out looking for her and bumped into a local 'celebrity' ( She was just a celebrities personal trainer. But poor Chuck did not know this and probably wouldn't have cared, she was attractive and that's all that mattered to him anyway ). He got distracted and forgot all about Ange. He left a rather large impression on the 'celebrity', so much so that she gave him her number and told Chuck to give her a call.

Meanwhile. Ange had one too many vegetarian tacos, and had lost track of time. She ended up passing out on the bench after her greedy indulgence. You know how it is, full belly = heavy eyelids.

A cop spoiled her fun when he found her sleeping on the bench when the sun went down, and dragged her on home. Ange wasn't too bothered, she had a busy day and she was ready to fall into a peaceful slumber.

She took a warm shower before settling down for the night, all that rummaging really did a number on her hygiene. Green stink fumes could be seen wafting from her body. Maybe she wouldn't have minded so much had the stink fumes had been orange?

Yes she is wearing a bathing suit while bathing isn't she? Probably because there is no lock on the door, and she is afraid someone might waltz in. Ange is not a never nude, Although maybe she should be?

Chuck made his round at the dump to see if he could find anything worth salvaging. He had vowed not to give in to the temptations of buy mode. As previously mentioned, he is much too eco friendly and an aspiring enviromentalist to even think about bringing in more useless items when perfectly good ones could be found at the dump.
Except when he visited the dump this time...he was face to face with a baby crib. Now this is an useless item...at least for now. Nevertheless Chuck took the crib. Hmmm Chuck is there something you want to tell us? What does he need a baby crib for?

****** Yes i know my sims are literally green and orange. I was bored, lol, And i want a rainbow town!! It will be pretty, you shall all see! ************
Mad Poster
#94 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 5:12 PM
Hi All,

I was reading through the new rules and I just had to start an Environmentalist family. I started a blog for them because I'm finding it much faster than posting on the forum.

So if you want to read about the Stevenson Environmentalist Extraordinares in Diary format here is the link: http://stevensonsims.blogspot.com/

The water well doesn't really do much as far as I can tell. You can swim through it but it doesn't go anywhere. I haven't tried putting up two of them to see if you can swim between them, but I might try that next.
Test Subject
#95 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 12:03 AM
Kirstie-

Your story is so much fun! I read it all and i love it! I love that you are writing a day by day style journal and sometimes it's from Elissa's point of view and sometimes it's from Rob's.

I tried to comment on a few of your entries, but it wouldn't let me unless i had some kind of an account somewhere. You should copy and paste your story into the official founders legacy forums site. That way i can comment, and so can other people who don't have accounts. I find the MTS2 style of posting to be tedious, it wont let me edit without putting me back at the top of the post, then i have to re-find my spot so i can resume editing. I always post on the founders forums then just copy and paste it onto here. Plus i have people coming from other sites not just mts2 on the official founders challenge site, so more people would be made aware of your story!

Anyway i really loved it, ill be waiting for your next update!!
Glad you decided to make an enviromentalist family, its so addictive, i love how it makes use of the salvage yard, before it was so useless. And it really makes you use everything else that the game offers. Like i actually hunt for seeds now, and use the grocery store to buy groceries to stock my fridge. Before i never used the grocery store.

In other news, i had been hoping to update my story by this weekend, but i am so swamped by schoolwork that i just don't think i will have the time. I have already written the next like 10 parts, i just need to gather the time to take all the pictures and then put the story together, which takes HOURS. So hopefully i will get to it next weekend. I'm excited though, because there is a TON going on with Abela and Zain right now and i can't wait to share it with you all.

Amaira and Tigger- I miss you guys and your stories too
Test Subject
#96 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 10:32 PM
Hi I was wondering if I could get a clarification on the rules regarding vampires and heirs. When reading through the entire post I got confused. In rule 12 you state that only one sim can become a vampire during the challenge, and that it cannot continue the legacy line. But it also says the "legacy line must become these things themselves."

So if my heir were to become a vampire would they no longer be qualified to be the heir?

I also read in the Mid-Life Crisis challenge Phase 4 "Your heir may not be a creature until you complete this challenge."

So completing that challenge would unlock the ability to have an actual vampire legacy line, if it isn't already available?

Thanks.

PS: sorry if any of these questions were already asked. It was difficult to find any posts regarding it as the images from the storyline posts made my page extremely long.
Test Subject
#97 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:47 PM
Hey guys, I'm Xantara (Also known as Nicole ) just thought i would drop a post to let you guys know that myself and a friend of mine have read through all the rules of the legacy challenge and have just started! how rad is that.

So i thought rather then mass posting i would use this >http://simlalegacy.webs.com/apps/blog/< instead. (there is a link to my friends legacy blog on there )

just in case no one sees this I'm going to post this on the legacy challenge site as well.
Test Subject
#98 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 4:23 AM
The link for the full rules does not work, the forum that they were posted on has been taken down.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 8:04 AM
I need part 2 and 3 of the rules to start the challenge. Can someone PM it to me?

Also, what are rules on certain self sufficient skills such as: Sculpturing, Inventing, Painting, Writing, Gardening, Fishing and Guitar playing?

Are sims allowed take classes? I think it should be allowed if formerly disallowed.
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th May 2011 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by addict12
I need part 2 and 3 of the rules to start the challenge. Can someone PM it to me?

The same here...
Page 4 of 5