Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2016 at 4:15 AM
Default How to go about making a mod that changes pronouns
I realize this topic has been addressed many times before, but I want to try to come up with a solution within the game's limitations. I'm aware that you cannot change the CAS menu, but I don't need to do that. I simply want to change every instance of he/him/his and she/her/hers to they/them/their. I have some basic knowledge about coding, and could probably figure out what to do as I go along, where to start, or if this is even possible. I assume that pronouns are represented with variables, and I would simply need to make those variables "equal" the desired pronouns, rather than having to change every single string of dialogue, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Could I follow the steps on the script mod tutorial, or would this require something completely different? Also if a mod like this already exists, that would be great to know as well!

Any help would greatly appreciated, and sorry if this is in the wrong forum.