Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 8:26 AM
Default Is there any pregnant body mesh with bone assignments?
Hello to everyone.
I've started making poses fot TS2 in Milkshape recently, and a very important part of my project is a set of poses for pregnant sim. But there seems to be a problem... I don't have a proper pregnant body mesh with correct bone assignments for this puropose, and I don't have a clue about making it myself either. I am totally new in meshing and I've never made bone assignments before. Maybe there already are pregnant body meshes somewhere? Or maybe there is some kind of a tutorial about bone assignments that could be helpful for creating such a mesh?
P.S. Sorry if my English is bad for I am not native English speaker.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 12:07 PM
The pregnant bodies are usually morphs.

You can use a body with morphs, cut off everything but the belly on the morph, and copy the bone assignments from the base to the morph. In Milkshape you can copy them by selecting a vertex, choose "show", then choose the vertex on the morph that corresponds to the one you first selected, and choose "assign". It's a bit of work, but it will do the trick.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
The pregnant bodies are usually morphs.

You can use a body with morphs, cut off everything but the belly on the morph, and copy the bone assignments from the base to the morph. In Milkshape you can copy them by selecting a vertex, choose "show", then choose the vertex on the morph that corresponds to the one you first selected, and choose "assign". It's a bit of work, but it will do the trick.

Thank you a lot! Seems like I did it and it worked.