Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 12:34 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Relationships disappeared
Hello recently I have installed Sunlit Tides. Thanks to the nraas traveler mod, I can travel to any world in the game on vacation. So I sent my married couple there. I also have the nraas master controller and portrait panel mods. But every time I went to switch my active sim, I kept getting nraas portrait panel script error mods. I got tired of it, quit and deleted the portrait panel mod. I started the game again. This time both of my sims didn't have a relationship showing in the relations tab. When I clicked on the spouse, I got "give friendly greeting" as if they never met. I returned them home to their home world. I got back my normal sim interactions, but still there relationships don't show in relations tab, Where do I go from here?