Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 1:41 AM
Default story progression nraas
i have been playing sims 3 story progression nraas and i like to make a prison but when i have story progression somtimes the sims just teleport home and hven i try to starve them to death they just get the food bar opp for no reason and i have death pull on
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
Well you can do like add the sim to your household and then teleport them in the cells. And then they will starve to death if you do not put fridges in the cells. I could kidnap all of Sunset Valley's children, and put them all in the basement. And once they're YA's, i change their names, appearances, and personalities, and i make them go out in the world under all-new identities. Also each kid has their own cell only my Kidnapper can enter, and thus they will be struck not seeing each other.

i can try that i have testet i little bit they only teleport home when they get hungry if i give them food they dont do that but i but it i hope there is a option so they can stave to death and not telepot home