Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 8:43 PM
Default Selling objects from inventory
I was watching a video and they clicked on an item that had something like 30 or more and sold them all. I can only manage to sell something one at a time. How can I sell an item all at once from the inventory?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 10:41 PM
IIRC stacked items have a little icon in the corner that can be used to sell/move/interact with all of them at once, but that only works if you've got duplicates of the same item. I think there's also a "sell all" button, but other than that, I'm not sure. At any rate, it's been a while since I've played, so I'm not 100% positive.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:02 PM
No not family inventory, I mean individual inventories for sims. I think you have to hold a key on the keyboard and left click, but I don't know which one.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:26 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant as well (haven't actually played the game in a couple weeks). I guess I mentally transposed the 'Sell All' button from family to personal inventory, but you can sell stacks of duplicate items in one click. Not sure about selecting and selling multiple different items, though.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Alchemist
#5 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 2:59 PM

You see this triangular button on the red circle? If you drag it, you can sell all the items at once.

Yes I know it's a family inventory. It works for personal inventory as well. I just don't have an image of it atm.

Just call me Nikel