Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 11:48 PM Last edited by Nic4141 : 25th Jul 2014 at 12:23 AM.
Default sims 2 doesn't detect my graphics
Hi, im new here, i install the sims2 ultimate collection from origin, but the game dont detect my gpu, my Hardware is a DUAL GRAPHICS Intel HD 4000 with a AMD Radeon R9 M270X , the old name of this card is (RADEON 8850M),i play watchdogs in HIGH but this game dont work, is for my little sister plz help, THANKS AND SORRY, MY ENGLISH IS BAD
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nic4141
Hi, im new here, i install the sims2 ultimate collection from origin, but the game dont detect my gpu, my Hardware is a DUAL GRAPHICS Intel HD 4000 with a AMD Radeon R9 M270X , the old name of this card is (RADEON 8850M),i play watchdogs in HIGH but this game dont work, is for my little sister plz help, THANKS AND SORRY, MY ENGLISH IS BAD

This site instructs you how to change which graphics card your computer or the game is using
https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us...ndows-computer-