Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 11:23 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default CC Clothing Causes Inability to Buy Clothes?
I'm not sure if I'm crazy since this seemed highly unlikely to me, but upon downloading a set of separate shirts and their meshes that showed up just fine in Body Shop, my sims became unable to buy clothes and only had the option to try them on. Now that I've removed them, my sims can buy clothes as they please. I know I've solved the problem already, but I just want to know if this was possible the shirts caused this problem; because, quite honestly, I find it really silly that it was CC shirts causing all this trouble. I rather liked those shirts, but I can live without them, though it'd be nice to know if it were possible that maybe the lot was affecting it (It was at H&M Sim City, if that helps, though I decided to test at the Pleasantview clothing store after removing the shirts). Any ideas what was the root of the problem?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 11:41 PM
Link to the offending article?

(Added 4 more words so it would post!)

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Link to the offending article?

(Added 4 more words so it would post!)

Well, I'm not sure now, since I finally decided to go to the H&M without the tops and it seems that the H&M Sim City might be the offending lot, which is a bit odd but I've honestly never used that particular lot before for buying clothes, so maybe it's always been a problem and I never noticed?