Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 10:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Aspiration benefits
I have one Sim, an elder, who has a platinum bar and glowing aspiration symbol (sorry can't think of the terminology) but cannot get beyond the first two columns of the lifetime aspiration benefits. He's stuck on the second column as if he were a child (the other two columns unselectable). He's the only Sim that has this problem. Any ideas why?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 10:19 PM
I don't know the why, sorry, but apart from the glowing, do you actually see the number of unused benefits?
Have you tried resetting the benefits through the ReNuYuSenso orb?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
I don't know the why, sorry, but apart from the glowing, do you actually see the number of unused benefits?
Have you tried resetting the benefits through the ReNuYuSenso orb?

Hmm, can't say I've ever noticed the number of benefits. Will have to check next time. What is the ReNuYuSenso orb?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 9:03 AM
Oh, sorry, it's this round thing , available in the aspiration rewards, that lets you reset the chosen benefits so that you can pick again. In case they are glitched, it might be an easy fix.
(Since it's an aspiration reward, the sim has to be in gold/platinum mood when using it, to avoid a possible backfire.)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
Oh, sorry, it's this round thing , available in the aspiration rewards, that lets you reset the chosen benefits so that you can pick again. In case they are glitched, it might be an easy fix.
(Since it's an aspiration reward, the sim has to be in gold/platinum mood when using it, to avoid a possible backfire.)

Ah right, funny, I've never used that! I'll give it a go, thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 9:01 PM
Sadly, the ReNuYuSenso orb didn't work. There were 16 aspiration benefits to fill but it would only allow me to fill 8, just as before.