Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 15351 (Who?), Viewed: 792585 times.
Page 611 of 615
Field Researcher
#15251 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 1:01 PM
@mocajava

You actually are only obligated to randomized traits if you roll "random traits" for one of your rolls. But if it works better for you, then by all means
Lab Assistant
#15252 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 1:08 PM
You only have to if you roll Random Traits in the miscellaneous fun category, otherwise it's all up to you!
/edit: Duh, Marcy is too fast for me
Test Subject
#15253 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 3:30 PM Last edited by melynx : 22nd Jun 2017 at 5:33 PM.
Hi lovelies! Sorry for the long silence - but I'm still alive! I just came back from a month long business trip and it looks like I missed a Liebster award... err... outbreak? I'll get right on that, as well as reading and commenting on your wonderful legacies <3 Plumbob, did I miss simming!
Inventor
Original Poster
#15254 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 3:52 PM
Yay, you're back! :D
Lab Assistant
#15255 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 5:42 PM
@marcy @nocriel lol thanks. Ah well, as I said I tend to just pick all positive traits if I pick them myself, so this makes things more interesting.

Anyway, the decision is made...once I saw how beautiful Rosemary aged up I had to pick her! (big photo under cut)

Her job is going to be law enforcement in the secret agent branch, so i figured she can be a sexy super spy! She's at university right now, I'm not sure if she'll stay in Dragon Valley where she grew up or move elsewhere...she has her eyes on this sexy vampire guy in her dorm...
Instructor
#15256 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 8:55 PM
Yay! Welcome back @melynx. And wow, a month long business trip?? I hope you take some time to yourself for awhile--that had to have been exhausting.

@mocajava A belated welcome to the thread! Your sims are lovely.

EDIT: I just realized between worrying about Annie's levels of exhaustion, and calling mocajava's sims lovely I sound very motherly right now. XD Guys, it is 110 degrees farenheit/43 celsius where I am right now. I'm dying and my brain is mush, which is manifesting in my strange word choices. XD

Lab Assistant
#15257 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl_face
Guys, it is 110 degrees farenheit/43 celsius where I am right now

I had to ask google to convert fahrenheit for me because I was sure you must have made a typo there, surely there is no way it could be 43C in any place inhabited by humans O_O Man, it's 28C here and I took some days off work because I refuse to leave my cool basement during the day...
Lab Assistant
#15258 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 12:57 PM Last edited by mocajava : 23rd Jun 2017 at 2:10 PM.
@owl_face I used to live in New Mexico, it got to 112 degrees once. Crazy stuff.

Question, apologies if it's already been asked, but are we able to use the Electromagnet super hamper ? I'm guessing no but the time i spend picking up piles of laundry is kind of driving me nuts. I can just stick to having a hamper in every room if I need to

Also, Rosemary is pregnant! This is her baby daddy Anoki, who was also her college sweetheart. He's a vampire.
Test Subject
#15259 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 3:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsAndDolts
Yay, you're back! :D

I missed you guys! Can't wait to see what the Goldbeards have been up to :D

@Owly: I am pretty exhausted, but considering the nature of my business (concept art) and all the great people I got to work (and hang out) with, it was actually quite energizing And your motherly side is lovely, don't worry about it. 43C sounds horrifying! I'm impressed you're still able to do anything! It was 29C here today and I thought I was going to melt.
Lab Assistant
#15260 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 4:04 PM
Another update: 4.24 Merry band of adventurers

Just a few more chapters to go before we finally say farewell to this generation. So there's some ageups in this chapter and a bit more focus on the youngest ones.
Lab Assistant
#15261 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 5:47 PM
Sorry for off topic but I'm considering to buy the last 2 EPs I don't own (IP and ITF) because of the steam sale. Didn't plan to ever buy them, but oh well, I'm sorry wallet. One question about ITF though, will it annoy me if I don't want to play futuristic stuff all the time? As in, will there be people on hoverboards and plumbbots running around in town all the time or something like that? If I can simply avoid it when it doesn't fit into my current game like I can do with supernaturals I'd be fine with that
(sorry, I know nothing about these EPs)
Inventor
Original Poster
#15262 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 6:09 PM
All of the futuristic stuff is confined to another map, kind of like World Adventures, so people won't be zooming around on hoverboards unless you deliberately give them the skills that allow them to do so.

ITF will be annoying if you want NOTHING to do with it, though, since it glitches up random opportunities (you will almost never get one, or only get ones about time travel, ugh). Also the time traveler dude will spawn out of nowhere like the stupid college mascot freak.
Field Researcher
#15263 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 8:31 PM
Yay! Annie's back! I'm always in awe when I hear people with creative jobs like concept art. Way cooler than what I used to do!

I laughed at the Liebster Award outbreak. It's pretty cool finding out more about all the cool people that blog their stories!

Oy - it's hit just over 100 degrees farenheit here in Texas this past week - and we were without air conditioning! I'm lucky I'm not a puddle of goo right now!

I've got to get back to my updates. I'm stuck on my update. Hopefully I'll get it out today since I have the day to myself!

Hiding Out In Sunset Valley: A Sims 3 Random Legacy
Wishing on a Star: A Sims 3 Wishacy
Persimmons: a Sims 3 ISBI
MacAnna Sisters: A Sims 3 100-Baby Contest
Field Researcher
#15264 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 11:01 PM
Yay! I got time to work on my next update! Marriage on the Rocks - all is not well in Midnight Hollow!

Field Researcher
#15265 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 12:10 AM
LOL - just saw the title of your post. Love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocriel
Update time!

2.10 - You've got to be kitten me!

After the entire last chapter was just about Celestine, here's one that features the Feli and the cats.

Lab Assistant
#15266 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 4:50 PM
I know it's a bit of chapterspam, but this way I'll be able to start next generation next month: 4.25 No two sims are the same

There's romance in the air, stomachproblems, a baby with eyebrows and a creepy cop
Instructor
#15267 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 11:02 PM
I have an update!
2.11. Alpha

I also have a question. I just did some housekeeping on my blog, and I updated the summary page. It's starting to get LONG and with all the pictures it loads slowly. Would it be helpful to break up my summary page into different pages for different generations? I want to make the summaries accessible for those who are trying to catch up or who forget stuff (this page is 90% for me tbh) but I don't want to crash people's browsers. Also, I'm going to upload a batch of sims soon (including Lark and Nikolas). Are there any sims that people *want*? Again, I upload them 90% for myself just in case my game dies and I have to start over. XD

Field Researcher
#15268 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 11:35 PM
Taking a trip back to Sunset Valley before I go on vacation! Back in Sunset Vallery Intermission, #2 I really, really, really like Macy & hope she doesn't wind up making a mistake!!

Also, I played theLiebster game . I nominated Owl Face, Sunny, Annie, Urunwa & Marcy.

Lab Assistant
#15269 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 6:02 PM
No shame: 4.26 Bewitched

Last chapter for this generation, finally.
Lab Assistant
#15270 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 9:15 PM
@Owly don't worry about sounding too "motherly." I thought you just sounded really nice. Also, I think having a separate page for each summary is a good idea if they are especially long.

@MommyIce that sounds terrible with no air conditioning! Mine was broken in May, but luckily it was fixed before summer really started.

I just posted the first chapter of my seventh gen: 7.1 "Not Again"
Field Researcher
#15271 Old 29th Jun 2017 at 12:36 AM Last edited by Marcy : 29th Jun 2017 at 3:47 PM.
Instructor
#15272 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 10:16 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Werewolf terrorizes citizens of Aurora Skies! Police investigate!*
2.11.5. The Aurora Skies Times Spooky Day Special

I wrote a brief follow up to my previous chapter. I'll have a proper update sometime in the next few days.

*Please read this in appropriate, 1920s paper boy voice.

Forum Resident
#15273 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 7:22 AM
I have a new update, Chapter 1.16
Field Researcher
#15274 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 7:53 PM Last edited by Marcy : 2nd Jul 2017 at 5:49 PM.
Test Subject
#15275 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 10:14 AM
I have a new chapter I meant to get out about two months ago >_> Gen 7 Ch 5: Surprise Party

Sorry I'm slow at catching up with all your updates! I want to pace myself so I don't binge-read all of them at once and end up with nothing new left to read O_O
Page 611 of 615