Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 11:35 PM
Default Modders Wanted!
Hello guys and girls. I am a frequent Sims player much like all of you. I am trying to put together a team of modders to create practical and useful mods for The Sims. I have many ideas for great mods to put together and i am open to hear yours. If you would like to join the team email me at [email protected]. I am not a great modder which is why i would like to put together this team to put my ideas and all of your ideas into action. My goal is to make the most reputable team of modders the Sims has ever seen. If you are interested contact me with the email provided above or PM for additional contact information. Have a great day guys.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 3:32 AM
I was not just referring The Sims 2. Sims 3 and 4 are included. I posted this in the Sims 3 forum as well. Sorry for any confusion. And I definitely agree with you that Mootilda's talent is amazing.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 3:38 AM
Not to be offensive, but no one is going to join you to make a team unless you yourself are a great modder, otherwise it just looks like a request for people to make you stuff. Plumb Bob Keep has a team of modders making awsome stuff, but it's headed up by a great modder.

A moderator will probably come along and close all your threads since open requests are not allowed on MTS.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 3:43 AM
No offense taken. I currently do some mods but i would like to become more involved and thought that having a team would make it easier for me and others who joined to learn. Sorta like a group learning experience. And that was not the message i was trying to convey. I wanted to create a team that came up with ideas together not to make me stuff,
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 3:48 AM
There is a group feature on here but I'm not sure how it works. Here is a link to one https://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7704007 That is a small group of two that make things for Purple Hat's Projects. It's probably expected that modding teams on here will also upload to here.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#7 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 10:51 AM
Moving to Modding Discussion as it is more relevant there.

TBH, experienced modders would be quite leary about joining a group headed by someone who knows very little. Using WCIF would probably be more productive for TS2 than forming a group, since there are already a boatload of mods available.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 3:33 AM
jmortle, I thought it was a nice idea