Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 10:44 AM
Placing buildings ie.cityhall in an empty world
Hi, I have looked at the FAQ and couldn't find what I was looking for so...I have an empty world and would like to place City hall but that is not one of the choices given...so I tried visitors allowed no go there either... I'm not sure what I am doing wrong how do I place these building and get them to work... Thanks so much
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 12:25 PM
Find an empty lot and change to visitors allowed. Then go to into build mode for this lot, then click on community objects and then it should be under buildings or something.
dodgy builder
#3 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 2:46 PM
You may have to go to the buydebug catalogue. It's an extra build catalogue you get if you use the cheat "buydebug on", you may have to use "testingcheatsenabled true" first. If you don't know how to use cheats it's a code you write on a blue line at the top, press ctrl + shift + C. I can't check without a graphics card, but I hope that was right.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 12:16 PM
You just zone the lot as visitors allowed and enter in build mode and look for community lot objects in build mode to place a rabbit hole or place a custom building down from your lot library and make a basement in it and build stairs into the basement and place a rabbit hole rug in the basement.I use the rabbit hole rugs and have a city hall I love to use that I built myself and it's a rabbit hole rug.