Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 10:24 PM
Took out all the downloads and I STILL have Bad CC
I have removed Saved Sims, I have removed Mods/Downloads and BAD CC Is STILL showing up in game! Fancy T-shirt set ETC is STILL in game game. This is so frustrating! Can somebody help me, please? :And Yes I have deleted all the cache files.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 1:41 AM
Installed sims3pack content, intended or otherwise, does not live in Downloads nor in Mods\Packages. It lives in already formed dbc bundles in the DCCache folder. One "cure" is to remove all of your dbc bundles or start over with a fresh DCCache Folder or TS3 user game folder. But of course that will get rid of all of your content. The other way is to use the Launcher to examine the dbc bundles one at a time until you find and uninstall the unwanted bad CC. It is a limitation of the Launcher that only a finite number of items will show up in its display tabs, hence the need to pull everything except one (renumbered to zero) dbc file at a time.

Note that ebc files do not need to be examined, those are installed EA Store content. But they should be moved out of the way temporarily so the Launcher has more slots to work with.

See Method by Mell, towards the end of this page.
http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/0...om-content.html