Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 6:27 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Weatherstone Creation, Repetitive Moodlets, Can't order drinks, lots of other stuff.
I've been editing the world I've been playing in and some weird things keep happening:
  • Weatherstones get created every time I change a family or reopen the game. I seriously have like over 10 weatherstones in my game, multiples in some lots.
  • My sims pick up the 'germy' moodlet really quickly, like as soon as they get over it, it comes back.
  • Whenever my sims order drinks the bartender will make the drink and just make a tossing motion and my sim never gets the drink. I've done this in multiple bars and the same thing always happens.
  • Like the weatherstone, the university mascot is spawned each time I change a family or reopen the game.
  • Whenever I reopen the game all the relationships my sims had are gone, it's like they never even met the sims they were best friends with before I closed the game.
  • My family got hit with four meteor attacks all on the same day. I have never seen a meteor in my game before this.
  • The cashiers/bartenders/baristas/pianists the game assigns never do their job. They are always messing around playing in pools/reading/dancing.
My game is at patch level 1.67 and I have it through steam. I own all expansions except into the future and showtime and no stuff packs. Has anyone else experienced these problems? How did you fix them? Thank you.