Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 9:41 PM
Default Hiders for all duplicate / recolor items?
I was wondering if anybody knows a mod like this:

https://www.modthesims.info/d/498176

But for ALL (base game, expansion, stuff) Maxis clothes and hats? Loading times are killing me :/
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 1:17 AM
You can also try simborg , there are pictures included.
Inventor
#4 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 11:58 AM
Also can be use MasterController/Settings/CAS/Category Changes/Show in Compact Form: Clothing
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nepomukl
Also can be use MasterController/Settings/CAS/Category Changes/Show in Compact Form: Clothing

Hi, I have master controller but I don't know how to access the settings for cas. I know how to blacklist but that is it, could you please tell me how to get into the settings? I realize this is probably a dumb question, thanks if you can help me.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 2:33 PM
after you have choosen a sim to play as active household you have to click on theTOWN HALL in edit town. the PIE MENU shows the normal interactions like choosing a career AND nraas master controller. if you select mastercontroller a screen opens where you can further select the main features BUT you choose SETTINGS and there should be the option to further choose CAS. The options you are interested in are the ones :
Show in Compact Form: Accessories + Hats + Clothing.
so: Town hall - nrass - mastercontroller - settings - cas - show in compact form...

hope this helps :-)

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
after you have choosen a sim to play as active household you have to click on theTOWN HALL in edit town. the PIE MENU shows the normal interactions like choosing a career AND nraas master controller. if you select mastercontroller a screen opens where you can further select the main features BUT you choose SETTINGS and there should be the option to further choose CAS. The options you are interested in are the ones :
Show in Compact Form: Accessories + Hats + Clothing.
so: Town hall - nrass - mastercontroller - settings - cas - show in compact form...

hope this helps :-)

Thank you so much. I thought the settings were accessed in cas, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nightstar
Thank you so much. I thought the settings were accessed in cas, thanks.

You can access the Master Controller settings in CAS. If you right click the "..." options button on the bottom left corner of the screen, the Master Controller CAS settings window should pop-up. (If its not a right click, it may be a shift click or a right shift click)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purplelicious
You can access the Master Controller settings in CAS. If you right click the "..." options button on the bottom left corner of the screen, the Master Controller CAS settings window should pop-up. (If its not a right click, it may be a shift click or a right shift click)

Thank you so much it worked.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purplelicious

oh holy cow i didnt knew it! thank you! that makes it a lot easier when creating "the going to become active household". creating the first famly always made me mad. oh my!

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>