Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 1:18 AM
Default Bedding
I've tried getting this bed right about a million times now. I'm doing all the steps exactly the way I've done them before and ended up with successful recolours. But with this file all I get is a white bed with lots of numbers and a red stripe on it.

Whats going on? :confused:
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  nemi-flowerbedding.zip (187.6 KB, 43 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 1:51 AM
Remake your texture file in txtr extractor and do the replace thing -- you have two 8x4 sizes and no 6x3. I compared it to my bedding and that's the difference.

Pretty. Good luck.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 3:27 AM
I tried that but it still happens. I tried redoing the whole thing but it seems every time I change the model material it changes to two 8x4. :confused:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 3:40 AM
You shouldn't need to change the model material anymore just replace with a new texture in the texture image.

I extracted the texture image you had, exported the biggest one with txtr extractor and made a new one out of it (file new - bmp I extracted in first box, texture I extracted in 2nd, dxt1, box unchecked, 11, your texture name).

Then I right clicked on texture image in the packed files list and hit replace, then I hit file-save. Sizes are right now.

Which version of SimPE are you using? I think I have P.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  nemi-flowerbedding.zip (201.7 KB, 33 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2004 at 3:55 AM
I have P, too.

Thanks so much for the help! :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 3:16 AM
to be honest, i think it looks kinda cool with the numbers... for the computer-nut sims... *makes me think of binary*